Epic Perfect World

Is Epic worth downloading?

Offline RottenKing

70v70 pk sounds like a blast ill download the game check it out see if i like it. Ill have the same name as on here so if u see me feel free to pm. Thank You all for taken the time to let me know about the game.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Only way to find out what the game is truly like is to download and play it for yourself. Quite a few forum trolls, and r00d players so I wouldn't exactly trust what comes from the forums anyway.

Good luck n' I hope to see you in PK in the future :)

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
What all Mass PVP events are there ?
Hey! Here is a link to the threads for most of our PK Events as well as other events: Clicky Here.

As Roomi showed, you can always use the Search Bar in the Top-Right Corner of the forums to look up any questions you may have.

You can view in-game videos players have created here on the forums. (The videos are usually put in this board: Clicky Click.)

A lot of the end-game gear here is based on luck. Some players get their ideal stats in days. Others, can take years. Depends on how dedicated you are to reforging your gear I suppose. As more players join Epic, more players have ideal end-game gear. Because of this, PK is usually pretty strong, depending what timezone OR faction you are in.

Feel free to ask any of the Staff any quesitons you may have. You can ask us here on the forums, post any more private questions/concerns to the Helpdesk Board, or ask us in-game through Private Messaging or the EpwSupport Chatroom.

Hope that helps!

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

My damage log collection NEW

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
 you wont find any server that is "better". welcome and have fun.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x
Only way to find out what the game is truly like is to download and play it for yourself. Quite a few forum trolls, and r00d players so I wouldn't exactly trust what comes from the forums anyway.

Good luck n' I hope to see you in PK in the future :)
+1 Above. I see you are already here from the reset I helped you with.

I am newish here myself and come from a pve server of pwi so still getting used to the whole pk stuff.

Feel free to pm me ingame and I will help where I can :)

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
if u r a hardcore farmer, u can full EQ in 2weeks or so.
the only thing that takes time is getting good stat on rank8 eqs.
farming is pretty easy here and was the best server i've been playing.
personaly just farmed 2mounth, after that barely was doing bhs and dailies and got almost all i wanted,
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Saibai

• Characters: Saibai
  • Faction: Team_Ai
To end game gear and lvl doesnt take that long. Im originally from PWI and have found things here much easier. If you have had to farm there you will be more then fine here.  PVP is fun and there are ppl in the game that can be friendly and helpful if you know where to look. Anyways have fun. ^-^
"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."
George Washington (1732 - 1799)

Offline Kysska

• Quacktastic
  • Your largest fear carries your greatest worth.
  • Characters: Kysska,Ashstructed,kismet
  • Faction: Ducks, Envy
If you can get past all the egos that float around it is def worth downloading.
In all honesty I haven't seen a private server be so big and taken care of than this one.

Download it and try it for yourself and don't let any of the ego heads put you down. :)
My words will either attract a strong mind, or offend a weak one.
Faith makes things possible, not easy. <3

BANKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI CHOPCHOPCHOPCHOP.

Kysska - 150 Sage Veno
Ashstructed - 130+ Demon Veno
kismet - 150 R8 Sage Assassin