Epic Perfect World

Mage suggestion

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
RIGHT?  And you notice how people are making jokes when they should be serious the entire time because no one likes being funny.
Can hardly call it a joke when it is done 24/7. I don't know why, but do you people think it makes you look like you have intellect? Just curious, do share.
Hello.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
For you :3'ers trying to spread your ignorance on my thread, you're bad, you suck, you have no knowledge about pk, this is a thing now.

Follow us on Twitter #BoostMages, for more info please pm Xanadu o Lyria, or visit our facebook page, the link is coming soon!
LMFAO.. Dont pm me i'm not involved into this..

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Can hardly call it a joke when it is done 24/7. I don't know why, but do you people think it makes you look like you have intellect? Just curious, do share.
my point is: you should relax  :normal-43: if you don't find it funny you don't have to let it upset you

and serious suggestions, maybe they are trying to do that (look like they have intellect), but I doubt when anyone is joking they are

and are you trying to act like you are better and everyone else is stupid because they are joking around while you are being serious, just curious, do share...

just relax, honestly

Offline FirsT_Blood

• Characters: FirsT_Blood
  • Faction: Ex GodsArmy
+1 best suggestion i ever seen :)

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
For you :3'ers trying to spread your ignorance on my thread, you're bad, you suck, you have no knowledge about pk, this is a thing now.

Follow us on Twitter #BoostMages, for more info please pm Xanadu o Lyria, or visit our facebook page, the link is coming soon!
Where do I order this t shirt? 

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Where do I order this t shirt?
I'd give you for free  :-[

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
my point is: you should relax  :normal-43: if you don't find it funny you don't have to let it upset you

and serious suggestions, maybe they are trying to do that (look like they have intellect), but I doubt when anyone is joking they are

and are you trying to act like you are better and everyone else is stupid because they are joking around while you are being serious, just curious, do share...

just relax, honestly
I am relaxed, I don't treat this forum like a religion.  ;D Oops, caught me..Clearly trying to act better than everyone. Shame on me, tsk tsk. It was a genuine question, I don't know why they insist on acting like they don't know how to use the English language, it's more or less annoying, but if they want to do it then who am I to tell them not to?  Are you always so high strung and egotistical?  :rolleyes:
Hello.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline Rumi

• x x x
I am relaxed, I don't treat this forum like a religion.  ;D Oops, caught me..Clearly trying to act better than everyone. Shame on me, tsk tsk. It was a genuine question, I don't know why they insist on acting like they don't know how to use the English language, it's more or less annoying, but if they want to do it then who am I to tell them not to?  Are you always so high strung and egotistical?  :rolleyes:
great if you are relaxed then there should be no problem  :) have a nice day.  and my post was a general question too, not quite sure you would accuse me of being high strung and egotistical since no where in what I said was I acting that way.   :normal-9: you would be assuming a lot if you say that (when did I even say something egocentric anyway... I never even talked about myself).  and if it's like you said, "who am I to tell them not to," then it seems reasonable to not have made a comment in the first place.  

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I'd give you for free  :-[
:normal-4: :normal-48:
You could try to +1 this post...

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=22489.msg343125;topicseen#new
Best suggestion yet.  

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
great if you are relaxed then there should be no problem  :) have a nice day.  and my post was a general question too, not quite sure you would accuse me of being high strung and egotistical since no where in what I said was I acting that way.   :normal-9: you would be assuming a lot if you say that (when did I even say something egocentric anyway... I never even talked about myself).  and if it's like you said, "who am I to tell them not to," then it seems reasonable to not have made a comment in the first place.  
:monkey-9: Really? Lol, i'm just going to walk away now. I can't deal right now, you do you and whatnot. I'm out.  :rolleyes:
Hello.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
:monkey-9: Really? Lol, i'm just going to walk away now. I can't deal right now, you do you and whatnot. I'm out.  :rolleyes:
take care   :normal-36: I hope someday you will relax enough to find something like this funny and not take it seriously and think it is annoying

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
+1 make every class 5.0 and Instant Cast plzz
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
+1 solid suggestion.

Once when I was playing mg I hit only 150k genie spark.. lol what is this? I hope you fix this Agation.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
I'd give you for free  :-[
[22/05/2015 23:11:48] Angela: FAB GIVE IT TO ME