Epic Perfect World

Change psy

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
"archer is the squishiest class to magic attacks."  "-chance to evade"You can't say the first, then use the second as something archers have. As you stated, they are weak to magic. So having the second has no relevance against magic ( Yes I know archers have magic too which can be evaded )

"psy is the squishiest to phy attacks due to less def lvl and less pdef" Well if you use your same logic. Psy have some of the highest possible defence level in the game in their voodo. Oh and they also have physical immune.

"antistun x2" Back to my second point. Why do you need anti stun when you can just camp your defence vodoo? Archers have anti stun, because they can't just camp a defence mode.

"-more hp" Do the test. Let a wizard open up on an archer. See how high he hits. Then use the same logic and get a phy class to hit you. ( In both vodoo ) See which one hits more. I am almost certain it will be the wizard on archer.

"stealth" Go buy stealth pots and stop being a cheap ass.

"-biggest range in the game" Yeah they do. But why mention this? Does a psy weapon do less damage at close range? Nope.

You say if archer is played right they don't have to take damage? Are you just assuming nobody else on this server can play the other classes right?

I am sure if you look on forums you will see some really great archers fighting 1v1 against some really great sins. And if in the majority of cases archers don't take damage I will say your right. But I am sure you will find a lot take damage.

I could say the same for every other class. So go look.
Best response.
-1 OP

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
I've played psychic as a main on 5 servers now and I'm perfectly content with how they are. I deal a ton of damage and take a ton at the same time.

Btw people ask mentalista for help with the class because he constantly proclaims himself to be the god of the class in wc and on forums. New players  just don't know any better.  Cynix is the only person I would ask advice from about psychic on this server.

Edit: changed first to only after thinking about it a lil more.

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
Please do something to psy to make them more viable.

- squishiest class ingame
- most inmobile class ingame
- everyone and their mother uses will surge and it take a total of 3 hits to kill a psy
- only class that consistantly get hiero'd because of having less def lvl and low hp pool
- everyone using programs to switch entire gear sets, psy have vodoo wich actually requires chan and casting time. Everyone has vodoo these days only their version is faster.

just give them level 11 soul of silence, its been to long.
i havent put much thought to other sugestions, if you have any positive changes post below
Even though psys are squishy... We do have ways to prevent stuff.. we hit pretty hard too. I had such beautiful crits the other day, Psys have voodoo to switch yeah, we can also switch gears too... it isn't that hard. I'm really okay the way psy classes are :(

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I've played psychic as a main on 5 servers now and I'm perfectly content with how they are. I deal a ton of damage and take a ton at the same time.

Btw people ask mentalista for help with the class because he constantly proclaims himself to be the god of the class in wc and on forums. New players  just don't know any better.  Cynix is the only person I would ask advice from about psychic on this server.

Thats why u camp white out of sz too.
Learn Black voodoo+spam ares+record videos of black voodoo = PMs in your chat.

ut it a lil more.
[/quote]

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
^this.
lets just drop it mate, not gonna work.
close the thread
Lol i fak you

Vegas

I agree with OP and Cynix, def might be fine in 1v1 but in mass PK you can't camp white voodoo and you could die before you can react sometimes.
Idk why ppl are trashing Cynix in this thread, he's a pretty good psy, almost won a reflex event with him once...

scatterer3

I think people should learn how to play a certain class and not spam forums with:

Change psy
Mage suggestion
BM Suggestion

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I think people should learn how to play a certain class and not spam forums with:

Change psy
Mage suggestion
BM Suggestion
You do realize the bm and mage suggestions are jokes? But maybe you are joking and im just missing it...

scatterer3

You do realize the bm and mage suggestions are jokes?
Re-read my post, it's obvious that I consider all 3 suggestions as jokes.

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~
+1 to suggestion.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
I dont get why when someone suggests something its insta "learn your class" espeacially from ppl that never played the class?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
-1 to suggestion.
Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 08:47 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Death

• Old Player
- squishiest class ingame
Nope (other AAs are just as squishy)
- most inmobile class ingame
Nope
- everyone and their mother uses will surge and it take a total of 3 hits to kill a psy
This is a problem of all glass cannons, not just psys

- only class that consistantly get hiero'd because of having less def lvl and low hp pool
Nope^^^
- everyone using programs to switch entire gear sets, psy have vodoo wich actually requires chan and casting time. Everyone has vodoo these days only their version is faster.
And you can both switch your gear too AND use voodoo, going from super offensive to super tanky quick

Did you even try playing anything other than a psy? :( If you don't like dying and are unwilling to learn to play a dd, make a cata barb or sth

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Re-read my post, it's obvious that I consider all 3 suggestions as jokes.
Ofc, cause wanting all your lvl 11 skills is ridiculous and can not be anything but a joke,

siergrain

only person id ask bout psy is kizza if he still played