Epic Perfect World

Change psy

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I don't need to watch again, I've did, and this actually explain Why u have no name out of Artifex and my i am the one that people PM to learn psy.
Go learn Black Voodoo before try to teach it to the boy on the topic.
Maybe if you're the one teaching, that explains why there are so few effective psychics walking around.
I've been a better psychic than you since my second day on this server 3 years ago, and I've beaten you with almost every alt I own.  You shouldn't be giving any sort of advice.  I'm better than you.

I hope you're aware you haven't beaten a single good sin since you downloaded this server.
I'm basically 40

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks
Empowered vigor is hardly worth any of those skills I mentioned of yours.  I don't know if you've ever played a psychic, but I'll have to disagree with your comparison.  Werefox and psychic are far too different.  
The pdef of a standing wf is comparable to a psychic yes, but a wf is far more mobile, and has an entirely different skillset.  Unless you have some innate knowledge of how maining a psychic goes, I think you're a bit off the mark on this one.
Yes, because a 3 second action on charms that can either be lowered to the opponent or increased to you is not viable at all for survival. You're forgetting 42.34% seal rates, 12 seconds(?) Soul of Stunning, Soul of Retaliation which absorbs some damage + negates a debuff such as nova to the attacker. The list goes on. Of course they are different, they are different classes. Both classes have their advantages and disadvantages, they are balanced IMO. If I were saying otherwise, wouldn't I be trying to jump on the train to buff my class as well? Take some Mentalista courses maybe?

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I don't need to watch again, I've did, and this actually explain Why u have no name out of Artifex and iam the one that people PM to learn psy.
Go learn Black Voodoo before try to teach it to the boy on the topic.
Yeah i dedicated my life to fight sins.
He is 100 times better than you will ever be tbh.
And i'm pretty sure everyone knew Cynix before Artifex. At least he always been known for beeing good when it comes to PVP ( at pretty much all classes he plays i'd say), unlike you , who always been known for beeing a joke on forums and ingame =) 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Cinnabon

Yeah i dedicated my life to fight sins.
What about those pesky mystics? I swear ive seen you rage more times over them than all other classes combined xD

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
...tbh i dont care if there will be a boost or not im fine with my psy

but ppl comparing fox form to white voodoo..what...gtfo

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Yes, because a 3 second action on charms that can either be lowered to the opponent or increased to you is not viable at all for survival. You're forgetting 42.34% seal rates, 12 seconds(?) Soul of Stunning, Soul of Retaliation which absorbs some damage + negates a debuff such as nova to the attacker. The list goes on. Of course they are different, they are different classes. Both classes have their advantages and disadvantages, they are balanced IMO. If I were saying otherwise, wouldn't I be trying to jump on the train to buff my class as well? Take some Mentalista courses maybe?
I think you've done enough to express your ignorance on the suggestion at hand.  Soul of silence and these other skills you've mentioned aren't any way to avoid being 3shot in absence of a resist skill.  This was already mentioned earlier on in the post if you haven't taken the time to read.  I think you've been speaking to Mentalista far too much.

Better in camp White Voodoo+def gear, again this explain Why u have no name out of Artifex.
Facts are facts, I've see good psys, if u are considering u are good in anyway, thats comic, since u are normal psy, White Voodoo+Defr Gear+Pray for Soul of Stunning.
And this explain why u have no name out of Artifex again. If u were better than me, people would PM u not me.
I don't know where you keep getting this no name out of Artifex idea from.  You used to follow me around asking my alts for 1v1 so you could try to improve and be like me.  It's sad that people like you lack the intelligence to improve after so many years playing such a simple game.  I would love to see what psychics you consider good. I could use some entertainment.
I'm basically 40

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Better in camp White Voodoo+def gear, again this explain Why u have no name out of Artifex.
Facts are facts, I've see good psys, if u are considering u are good in anyway, thats comic, since u are normal psy, White Voodoo+Defr Gear+Pray for Soul of Stunning.
And this explain why u have no name out of Artifex again. If u were better than me, people would PM u not me.
He has name outside arti
es mr pumpkinhead :3 kthx, bye. joking btw

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Psy are fine the way they are, soul of silence won't change nothing if added, only who ask for Phy def are psys that didn't learn timing yet.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
I think you've done enough to express your ignorance on the suggestion at hand.  Soul of silence and these other skills you've mentioned aren't any way to avoid being 3shot in absence of a resist skill.  This was already mentioned earlier on in the post if you haven't taken the time to read.  I think you've been speaking to Mentalista far too much.
I know how every class works, I've played this game since 2008. So trying to undermine my vast knowledge is not going to work, sorry. Being 3 shot is something that can happen to any squishy class that has 10k defence, learn to pay attention and it won't happen as much.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I know how every class works, I've played this game since 2008. So trying to undermine my vast knowledge is not going to work, sorry. Being 3 shot is something that can happen to any squishy class that has 10k defence, learn to pay attention and it won't happen as much.
Forget this bro. Its pointless.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Being 3shot is something that can happen, yes.  However, it is far more likely to happen to psychics as they are vastly immobile, and sacrifice the base def levels your class has when they go into black voodoo.  As I've been saying, wf comparisons have no place on this thread.  Mentalista has probably played this game just as long as you, and look at him.  Years mean nothing for some people.

As I said, this suggestion isn't remotely gamebreaking and hardly effects me or you.  I advocate for it because the problem has existed for a long time, and I want balance for the server.  If you don't want balance, you shouldn't be on a suggestion thread.
I'm basically 40

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Being 3shot is something that can happen, yes.  However, it is far more likely to happen to psychics as they are vastly immobile, and sacrifice the base def levels your class has when they go into black voodoo.  As I've been saying, wf comparisons have no place on this thread.  Mentalista has probably played this game just as long as you, and look at him.  Years mean nothing for some people.

As I said, this suggestion isn't remotely gamebreaking and hardly effects me or you.  I advocate for it because the problem has existed for a long time, and I want balance for the server.  If you don't want balance, you shouldn't be on a suggestion thread.
"If you dont want balance, you shouldnt be on a suggestion thread."
Please take a moment to appretiate what you just said. Not wanting your balance isnt not wanting balance. Thats what suggestion threads are here for, no? To weigh the pros and the cons on a suggestion so that the devs can read both sides and make their decisions.
I have no opinion on psychic, im so new ive yet to even fight one. But chwsing people out under the guise agree with me or gtfo seems ignorant.

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates

I support game improvements, don't get me wrong, but only when I deem them necessary. Unfortunately, this is not one of those cases. I use WF as a comparison, because I don't camp Fox Form. I see multiple situations and can analyze what went wrong, seeing as this class is on par with defence as a Psychic. I can manage as is, so can a Psychic as I play one. I don't sit there playing one class like a crazy person like Skrillex ( :police:), the game gets boring fast.

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
just close the thread, to much people who don't see the original post anymore.

its just pointless to try and add a suggestion for a class that actually is the weakest class atm, rather you like it or not. not a lot of people play psy and the people who don't play it can spam a forum thread faster then the people who actually do so it will be closed anyway.

it was never about making psy uber tanky or making them OP. just wanna make them a bit more durable so you don't get hierobugged(which isn't suppose to happen anyway) this is something only people who main psy will know.

it doesn't matter for me ill still play psy and enjoy it, it should just receive a small buff to be more durable thats all.

and Mentalista please just don't...  when i made the "not sure if srs"  comment i was referring to the fact that i wasn't sure if hes trolling or actually retarded. Still not sure if srs.
Lol i fak you

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
"If you dont want balance, you shouldnt be on a suggestion thread."
Please take a moment to appretiate what you just said. Not wanting your balance isnt not wanting balance. Thats what suggestion threads are here for, no? To weigh the pros and the cons on a suggestion so that the devs can read both sides and make their decisions.
I have no opinion on psychic, im so new ive yet to even fight one. But chwsing people out under the guise agree with me or gtfo seems ignorant.

I understand your point.  I respect everyone's desire to formulate an opinion regardless of my disagreements with them.  However, some people become quite defensive when their opinions are challenged and lose sight of the goal of the thread.  I didn't say agree with me or leave.  I said leave if you don't want balance.  Those are 2 entirely different statements.
I'm basically 40