Epic Perfect World

Change psy

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Do whatever you want thats not gona change anything, there is no psy that score up aginst me yet also psy cannot kill a good barb so w.e you do its gona be same.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
-1 No way dude

Psychic is fine the way it is, there is no need for any boost. For the ones saying that 'White voodoo isn't a factor'

It actually is a factor. Psy's in mass PK are going to die regardless, however in 1v1 they are very well off. You'll almost need to use will surge to kill them, and even then it'll be a tough one due to the almost constant physical immunity. The class is meant to die easily, but dish out ridiculous amounts of damage. 

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Easy class to play and very OP with class knowledge and gears no need for a boost go practice more I am worried 2 pages without Mentalista maybe he got in accident please someone check for his safety   ??? :(

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
-1 No way dude

Psychic is fine the way it is, there is no need for any boost. For the ones saying that 'White voodoo isn't a factor'

It actually is a factor. Psy's in mass PK are going to die regardless, however in 1v1 they are very well off. You'll almost need to use will surge to kill them, and even then it'll be a tough one due to the almost constant physical immunity. The class is meant to die easily, but dish out ridiculous amounts of damage.

Just to clarify a bit, psychics are not well off in 1v1.  
I'm basically 40

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
its funny that most ppl that never played(and i dont mean just to gear 1 psy) on mass pk-events say that psy is op already learn to play and blablabla
This thread and the op is correct
2 days ago i got hierod with 3 metal skills from insta cast ea (i was on psy will).Wanna say "learn to play"? do it but its still fact that i take 6k+ metal attacks in black
Give psys lvl 11 silence and a fighting chance (not only mass pk wise)
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=24121.0<- old thread of mine about lvl 11 silence ^-^

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi

Just to clarify a bit, psychics are not well off in 1v1.  
Giving them a possibility to be more tanky in black voodoo would just ruin pk. They can sit in 100+ attack levels and drop bombs on everyone while still living. 

Their class was made for strategy. To be able to switch from black to white. There were psy's in Ducks TW that were using frenzy and just wrecking our cata barbs. Thankfully frenzy made them squishy and we were able to take them out. But if they had more pdef and or a longer silence...say hello to mass amounts of psy's on this server. No thanks. 

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Giving them a possibility to be more tanky in black voodoo would just ruin pk. They can sit in 100+ attack levels and drop bombs on everyone while still living.

Their class was made for strategy. To be able to switch from black to white. There were psy's in Ducks TW that were using frenzy and just wrecking our cata barbs. Thankfully frenzy made them squishy and we were able to take them out. But if they had more pdef and or a longer silence...say hello to mass amounts of psy's on this server. No thanks.
Psys are already uncommon due to how underpowered their black voodoo defense is.  How can you even believe that giving the few people who actually main psychics a small pdef boost would ruin pk?  I don't know what to tell you if that is your belief.

Like I said, the class will still survive without a boost, but if you want class balance and not just class survival, you should be able to see why a pdef boost for psychics isn't that bad.
I'm basically 40

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
-1, psys are already viable in both mass and 1 vs 1.

infernchidhu

I think psys might need a small buff tbh, i kept 1 hitting Serology from my 2 days old EP consistently and i think he played his class good, but there is nothing they can really do about it, i don't think they need lvl 11 SoS, a small boost in rpd on their r8 set bonus wud be accurate imo

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
I guess what you gonna see now is people who actually play psy alot, like Cynix, Charlize. We will say that psy could use a SMALL buff. We play the class and we know how annoying it is to instantly die before you can respond.  Im not saying we supose to be tanky, but i will get hierobugged 60% of the time in mass by a chan EA.

as for all the people who dont actually play psy alot, all i hear is. Learn your class before posting! you already have white vodoo!

as Cynix rightly said, white vodoo is like expel. you become immume to dmg but you dont actually do anything yourself.

i understand that when you dont play psy seal of silence is annoying, but trust me all you need is will surge. wait for psy to go on black, pop will surge and just 123 him.

like i said in my orignal post, any small positive chances will be ok to. Maybe just a buff to phy def is better.

psy is made for mass, yet you see so little of them for a reason.

thanks for explaining my point in a better manner Cynix
Lol i fak you

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
 +1 for def boost ..nothing major but some.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
thanks for explaining my point in a better manner Cynix

Any time m8 :police:
I'm basically 40

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 cuz psys are useless n i'll never lose to one

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Please do something to psy to make them more viable.

- squishiest class ingame
- most inmobile class ingame
- everyone and their mother uses will surge and it take a total of 3 hits to kill a psy
- only class that consistantly get hiero'd because of having less def lvl and low hp pool
- everyone using programs to switch entire gear sets, psy have vodoo wich actually requires chan and casting time. Everyone has vodoo these days only their version is faster.

just give them level 11 soul of silence, its been to long.
i havent put much thought to other sugestions, if you have any positive changes post below
Hello son, I'm Father of the Tideborns , you have points and i will clarify some of they for u.
SoStun lv 11 gonna have a longer stun, thats sure.
SoSilence lv 11 sage and demon are equal, they description are different, but the effect is equal, 4 secs silence and a little increase on % chance to proc(less than 1.2x).
So unnerf Soul of Silence lv 11 won't hurt, since Eclipse patch is coming, things that REALLY hurt are coming with they.
About survivability, i recommend u to read my guides, I'm sure your survavivibility gonna improve, as u can see in my tittle I'm the creator of Black Voodoo, i don't think any changes on psys are necessary unless the unnerff of silence.
What you need to learn is that in Black Voodoo, u gonna be 1 2 3, unless u do something, like psychic will or Bubble of Life, or genie.
The problem of psys today is the fear of take dmg, when u play calm u gonna see how u can live long in Black Voodoo, like some moves i can tell u to train, when u are under Bubble of Life heal, someone hardly kill u, you going to heal 6k HP each 3 secs for 15 seconds, so its 5 waves of 6k HP heals, this means 15 seconds in Black Voodoo only worrying in atk, then u have psychic will that give u protection for more 10 seconds, total of 25 seconds under protection while in Black Voodoo, so if u check well, Bubble of life has a 30 seconds cooldown, so if u use time Bubble of Life+Psychic will, u can be almost forever under protection while in Black Voodoo, got the logic? Then for the rest of the moments u have Genie, pills, etc. But think as your main movement the loop of Bubble of Life+Psychic Will, and for emergency genie, pill or change gear with Razer software like most do, or white voodoo.
I recommend u for now, remove White Voodoo from Shortcut bar and go play till u learn what i said.
Any questions that u want to can ask I'm rdy to answer.

ps; Ignore def voodoo+def gears campers
ps; Srry for late, I'm having troubles with Mac.
for the topic

+1 on unnerf
-1 on tweak, we already got boost on PhyDef, you have on R8 15% reduce phi dmg taken, this didn't exist before.It got implement past year.
Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 06:00 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks
No support.

As someone who plays a class that has the same P.def in DD mode and knows the mechanics of this class, I cannot support a boost for Psychics, sorry. Before people go,"Oh, you can use fox form" etc., you go try and DD in Fox Form. I look at White Voodoo and Fox Form the same, a way for survival with dealing little-to-no damage. You have to realize Soul of Silence is a big factor. The reasons I say this is because it requires you to use your genie to get past their 42.34% (Last time I checked my Psy) seal rates. A.K.A. Them making you use your genie makes you more vulnerable/nerfed.

Sincerely,
Iah

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.