Epic Perfect World

Art Contest - Heroes and Villains - winners announced

Offline Lukas

• Elder
  • OC baby
  • Faction: Outcasts✩
Gurl, It'll be hard to pick winner  :tiger-50:  Everything is so perfect!!   :tiger-4:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Gurl, It'll be hard to pick winner  :tiger-50:  Everything is so perfect!!   :tiger-4:
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

icyyuki

Hello, something different again. Hope you like it  :police: :police: :police:
IGN: Hyacinth
About time you post it, slow nugget! Good job on fixing da boobs ahahahaha I proud of you!
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2015, 02:24 am by Luli

Offline Iyrin

• A ▼ ▲ A ▼ ▲
  • Artists instinctively want to reflect humanity—
  • Characters: Dominija
#nomakeup #nofilters

Jk literal clown face and I lost count on filters.
I tried making the hair pure white but it seemed out of place with the rest of the colors so I caved in and added a tint.  :-X forgib pl0x

IGN: Dominija
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2015, 03:28 am by Dominija
#nomakeup #nofilters

I tried making the hair pure white but it seemed out of place with the rest of the colors so I caved in and added a tint.  :-X forgib pl0x

This is so gorgeous and I am saddie and jelly right now afk crying.  :(
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Lara

• >//<
Alpha drawing in Ps!  :police: Best is Hyacinth bye rest : D
Idk what you speak of cuddle buddy but I got this awesome flower art from this nerd AustinPowers and he is the best artist imo.   :rolleyes:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
AMAZING!
Ehm. I need control myself, event not done yet.

ONE DAY PEPOPLE! IF ANYONE NEEDS MORE TIME PLS LEAVE A MSG/COMMENT. IDM EXTENDING

Glad you like it :) . I did try hard on making this and I really appreciate the feedback <333

ely gona die 3 times ijs xD i love the pose,good job

About time you post it, slow nugget! Good job on fixing da boobs ahahahaha I proud of you!

Thanks fellow artists.  :police: :police: :police:

Also good luck to the other awesome people with their amaze balls entries. We all did great. Lol have fun choosing the winners Ely.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
#nomakeup #nofilters

Wow this looks amazing. Good luck to all those who entered. 

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran
#nomakeup #nofilters

those eyes :o.... like ,, im gona murder you at night babe,, very expressive work ! always loving what new masterpiece you bring

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
#nomakeup #nofilters

OH. MY.  GOD.
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I can die happy now.
The make up reminds me so much of Heather Ledger's Joker since his white face wasn't totally perfect, I adore it, thank you so much.

To extend Leonora's nerves, kinda? ( sorry :c ) the event will be extended until Monday for a nice artist that asked me so.

I love all the entries, they're are very special to me since it combines two things that I totally loved and thanked for in my life.
It's going to be a hard decision but despite of who's going to win or not, in my heart you're all winners.
 :normal-23: :normal-48:

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran
OH. MY.  GOD.
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I can die happy now.
The make up reminds me so much of Heather Ledger's Joker since his white face wasn't totally perfect, I adore it, thank you so much.

To extend Leonora's nerves, kinda? ( sorry :c ) the event will be extended until Monday for a nice artist that asked me so.

I love all the entries, they're are very special to me since it combines two things that I totally loved and thanked for in my life.
It's going to be a hard decision but despite of who's going to win or not, in my heart you're all winners.
 :normal-23: :normal-48:

Offline Elena

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
LOL. I felt an extension coming.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
pfft u rich share ec  :-X

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran
:normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13:
FORGIVE ME.
es ok hun
things be like
hope that person it's worth waiting  till monday :pig-8:

Offline Elena

es ok hun
things be like
hope that person it's worth waiting  till monday :pig-8:
I'd prefer giving a bit less rewards as in ecs and to more people. I already wanna kick myself in the butt for not farming more, I'll feel really bad if I don't rewards everyone because honestly all drawings are amazing but sadly I can't give everyone the same amount.