Epic Perfect World

Info About Aps archer

Offline Legion

Hello guyz i want to know what type of equipments do i need to be honest i die badly v sin or magic classs cant take damge of sin when locked and most magic class 1hit me what should i do to overcome this? any experinced player can suggest me r8 eqs not much good status yet 3xint bow(140)+dragon bow+r8 def bow+attk lvl bow/dragon magic neck/warsong magic belt/r8 ring/dragon phy ring(dont have good status yet on engrave) and i use attk war cards 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
You're an archer, you're not supposed to be able to tank hits from either class. Use your leaps and anti-stuns as much as possible and if you can see a magic class getting ready to do big damage (which there are always small things to recognize), hit an IG/Sutra or Abs domain.

Anyways, to answer the question, APS archers need the following gear:
-0.05 int on gear (preferably x2 on top and wrists) 
-dex on all pieces of gear
-atk level bow
-x3 int bow

Of course, this is only my opinion and what I assume most EAs go for.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
get 3 sets of armor
1 APS armor for 3 spark and IG = soochi style
2 Chan for tanky classes :(
3 full def armors and access so you can survive both magic dmg and physical dmg 
this would only happen if your hands are fast enough 
if sins can kill you it means you are NOOB :D no heart feelings but its TRUE 
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You're an archer, you're not supposed to be able to tank hits from either class. Use your leaps and anti-stuns as much as possible and if you can see a magic class getting ready to do big damage (which there are always small things to recognize), hit an IG/Sutra or Abs domain.

-atk level bow
-x3 int bow

can't you use bigger text 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
You have to understand that u are not supposed to take many hits so ur best friend is range+  big damage
you are supposed to keep ur target at the edge of death till it uses all it has and dies
vs magic classes, outrange them, u have a really high range and u should be able to keep them at a distance where they cant hit u or affect u in any way which lets u free room to dd
aim low, deal dmg.. stun when its almost out and make sure to keep the distance
get urself galvanic charge to aid the range by some extra + leaps+ stealth to get away from deadly situations
focus on sets such as full magic orns , full phy orns and use  def bow if u have one
if u have the time to do it, get urself a def cape and vit tome if u are using dex tome to increase ur def along with def bow, it will make a really big difference
get used to the fact that u should have highest range out there and thats pretty much it, later on with practice u'll see what fits u most, ct or dph or even aps to kill targets but vs phy classes i suggest dph or ct since aps aint that effective vs sins seekers wrs wbs

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
can't you use bigger text
Is this good enough, masta?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Is this good enough, masta?
i still had to use multiplier tool
is it possible bigger?

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
i still had to use multiplier tool
is it possible bigger?
No, sorry. :(

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
3 full def armors and access so you can survive both magic dmg and physical dmg
this would only happen if your hands are fast enough

you need cheat engine 3.0 for switch gear so many use it nowadays with full buffs and camp def it's hilarious.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
get a personal healer ep is a good one dont tank, and if sin comes on you go summon your flight. use fast finger for leap right or left. use sutra and faith.

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
Keep your range far away from the target and max out your spirits If you havent already

Offline Legion

i observed all the posts i have few quetion
1) how to maintain range distance even Lf and Lr have cd
2)cant spam holy path bez of need stammina always to keep distance
3)i cant kill magic class fast too ( i dont mind u tell me noob help me with combo ty :))

-atk level bow
-x3 int bow

Dude if Sin stun lock me its like i cant do anything and even if i use abs/ig/sutra to overcome it they can use skill to come near me fast + i cant do damge need atleast few sec to kill 
btw do i need dex on eqs or int? or on what i need dex or int? 
engraves need dex/str or attk lvl ?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
i observed all the posts i have few quetion
1) how to maintain range distance even Lf and Lr have cd
2)cant spam holy path bez of need stammina always to keep distance
3)i cant kill magic class fast too ( i dont mind u tell me noob help me with combo ty :))
Dude if Sin stun lock me its like i cant do anything and even if i use abs/ig/sutra to overcome it they can use skill to come near me fast + i cant do damge need atleast few sec to kill
btw do i need dex on eqs or int? or on what i need dex or int?
engraves need dex/str or attk lvl ?
against sins u will need a ct set or dph and as much atk lvl as possible
u need to be smarter than the sin and avoid geting stunned by all it takes
dont stay close and make sure that if they come near u use metals
time ur wings, fortify and condor aswell as immune to stun
dont spam holypath to keep distance, use ur leaps when needed and aim low
if they evade that, go in defence bow and avoid geting stunned by any chance, fortify, wings, etc.
u can stun, run a bit, aim low, get some extra distance, dd, by that time stun should be off cd
there were such 'combos' back in 1.4 but now with the actual dmg u basically hiero easily
any 15k+ followed by lightning strike can cause deaden tick or kill the LA class
use atk lvl bow to boost up atk lvl
use phy ring
didnt play EA much, i play sin mostly, this is what i've fought so far and what i saw that EAs do against me and had success
also, if u get tackling slash'ed time ur wings to avoid stun / seal
get str tome if u have all orns with dex and armor too
ornaments : best to have 2 atk / 10 dex or 4 atk( goodluck on these) so the best option that u can get is 2 atk 10 dex or 20dex if u cant afford those
ds neck ofc and ws belt
armor get 1 set full int(as much as u can get) for mass pk mostly
for 1v1 i'd prefer 2x / 3x dex pieces or 2x dex+ ct or 2x ct  + dex to maximize ct and dex
vs sins u wont use aps set, wont be efficient at all, same goes vs WRs WBs Seekers
Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 03:29 pm by Sebi

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
What ive observed over the years is that those who are good with timing stuff get the better of most in pk. Sebi pretty much summed up what great eas in this server do and with experience you will find what works best for you and later on develop reflexes or fast reactions against whatever your foe throws at you. Have fun keep trying until you know what each of your skills do and when to use them even if you can no longer remember their names. Through experience you will learn what works in certain situations and what doesn't. :-)
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
against sins u will need a ct set or dph and as much atk lvl as possible
u need to be smarter than the sin and avoid geting stunned by all it takes
dont stay close and make sure that if they come near u use metals
time ur wings, fortify and condor aswell as immune to stun
dont spam holypath to keep distance, use ur leaps when needed and aim low
if they evade that, go in defence bow and avoid geting stunned by any chance, fortify, wings, etc.
u can stun, run a bit, aim low, get some extra distance, dd, by that time stun should be off cd
there were such 'combos' back in 1.4 but now with the actual dmg u basically hiero easily
any 15k+ followed by lightning strike can cause deaden tick or kill the LA class
use atk lvl bow to boost up atk lvl
use phy ring
didnt play EA much, i play sin mostly, this is what i've fought so far and what i saw that EAs do against me and had success
also, if u get tackling slash'ed time ur wings to avoid stun / seal
get str tome if u have all orns with dex and armor too
ornaments : best to have 2 atk / 10 dex or 4 atk( goodluck on these) so the best option that u can get is 2 atk 10 dex or 20dex if u cant afford those
ds neck ofc and ws belt
armor get 1 set full int(as much as u can get) for mass pk mostly
for 1v1 i'd prefer 2x / 3x dex pieces or 2x dex+ ct or 2x ct  + dex to maximize ct and dex
vs sins u wont use aps set, wont be efficient at all, same goes vs WRs WBs Seekers
You make it sound so easy for dark EA, don't bother fighting sins on dark EA unless you have def/ct gear and switch them with macro(you will still lose but gives you more chance to win) but you can win vs other phy classes if you have insane luck