Epic Perfect World

Poll

How long do you think it'll be until the Server is up? (Opinions, not actually educated.)

30 min.
5 (7.2%)
1 hour.
8 (11.6%)
2 hours.
10 (14.5%)
3 hours.
6 (8.7%)
4 hours.
17 (24.6%)
Longer.
23 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: Oct 10, 2012, 06:16 pm

How long?

Mrai

looool but is there still no one who can tell me when server is up again? because i'm kinda bored ;)
Nobody knows when server is going to be up. o. o
::) lol now I really feel old, I remember Sailor Moon and Pokemon were my guide lol  8)
Dw, I still watch the original Pokemon. xD

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL POKEMON, hehe I actually pre ordered black and white V.2 and I'm playin em now while I wait lol. Genesect is OP same with Keldeo >.<
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Mrai

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL POKEMON, hehe I actually pre ordered black and white V.2 and I'm playin em now while I wait lol. Genesect is OP same with Keldeo >.<
-So jelly.- QQ
I'll just play Pokemon Yellow again. :D

Tali

I was more excited about DEM MAREEPS.

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
-So jelly.- QQ
I'll just play Pokemon Yellow again. :D

Thats one of the better ones, Hmm I wonder where mine went along with my GBC >.<
They need to make a contenious version. One that you play as Ash from 1 region to the next like how the episodes went. lol
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Mrai

Thats one of the better ones, Hmm I wonder where mine went along with my GBC >.<
They need to make a contenious version. One that you play as Ash from 1 region to the next like how the episodes went. lol
Have you played PokeMMO yet? It's kind of entertaining. It's Fire Red/Leaf Green but an MMO. And I think you can customize how your little pixel toon looks. Like pick a different sprite. And..... My GBC is in my drawer. I'm shocked it still works. It's held together with duct tape and I've had it for 11 years. xD

Offline TaChalla

• Brony For Life !
::) lol now I really feel old, I remember Sailor Moon and Pokemon were my guide lol  8)

If it makes u feel better I grew up on The Rugrats, Big Bad Beetleborgs, Rocket Power, The Wild Thornberrys, Godzilla: The Series, Earthworm Jim, Freakazoid, The Animaniacs and Buzz Lightyear Of Star Command (Buzz used to make me late for school lol, I used to watch it every day and show up like 30 minutes late for school.)
Character: RipKord
Class: Seeker
Level: 150
Faction: Halloween

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
i am soo shamed i didnt kill any body this day qq if i see hackers~ i will one shot them :( well i go 2 sleep hope it fix soon gl again
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline TaChalla

• Brony For Life !
Heh. I guess. I have class tonight, so I guess now's a good time to prepare for my GED test today.
Btw. Brohoof from a pegasister. /)*

Let me know how your test goes. I'm actually studying to take my GED. I'm going to try to get the test in next week.
Character: RipKord
Class: Seeker
Level: 150
Faction: Halloween

Mrai

Let me know how your test goes. I'm actually studying to take my GED. I'm going to try to get the test in next week.
I've got the test down easy. I'd have my diploma now if it weren't for... School issues. i.e Insubordination, and weapons violations. 

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
still level 30's but heres my proof muahahaha.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Mrai

still level 30's but heres my proof muahahaha.

YOU'RE SO MEAN! WHY YOU GOTTA MAKE ME SO JELLY?! D:

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
should i take a pic of its stats? :P

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Mrai

should i take a pic of its stats? :P
You better not, or I'll have to jump through this forum and stab your big toe.