he said a fiew hours XD not a couple xD
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline GoD

• Beginner
the jews did it.

Offline Nyeumi

• o.o
if u say yay sever is up then say when is a few hours O_O apparently you just screwed up your joke O_o

Offline TideAsasin

• ThugLiife
good luck aga ;) , broshi sup man i had a question :S
i shot the sheriff

Offline xanax

• NexNation
ya know i hate to say this.. but why cant ppl see a joke..? idk maybe its funy to me but its really fun to watch u correct me by saying things thats there is no way i couldnt find out on my own... ijs
SERVER STATUS OFFLINE ya maybe i jus cant read idk but dam u ppl really keep me lol at ur ummm ya ill leave it at that ty for ur time <3

Offline xanax

• NexNation
oh and jeff ima find u :P u cant run foreva :P

Offline naty92

Offline Nyeumi

• o.o
ummm if you cant read then why you just reply to what i said? O_O clearly your really lookin for people to feel bad for you for saying that when you just ,made urself look like an idiot O_O enough said but clearly you wrre like yay server is up but it isnt O_O then after u said when is a couple of hours? clearly it states on the website itself and in the forum the sever is offline or you would of seen an reply from the guy saying its back up >.> man you people think its so easy to try to make us look stupid by sayin you cant read O_O anyways yeah enough said by me

btw I hope you make the game better with updates such as more level cap raise as in 170 or something x3

Mrai

ummm if you cant read then why you just reply to what i said? O_O clearly your really lookin for people to feel bad for you for saying that when you just ,made urself look like an idiot O_O enough said but clearly you wrre like yay server is up but it isnt O_O then after u said when is a couple of hours? clearly it states on the website itself and in the forum the sever is offline or you would of seen an reply from the guy saying its back up >.> man you people think its so easy to try to make us look stupid by sayin you cant read O_O anyways yeah enough said by me

btw I hope you make the game better with updates such as more level cap raise as in 170 or something x3
Level cap isn't going to be raised.

Offline Nyeumi

• o.o
oh that sucks x.x i wish it could you know :( but alright

Mrai

oh that sucks x.x i wish it could you know :( but alright
From what GM's and Agatio said, it would cause more inbalance and bugs in the game.

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
cant wait to see wa they do for us on this suprize maint XD
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mrai

cant wait to see wa they do for us on this suprize maint XD
Probably just fixing lag and strengthening security, that's my guess.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
I know its a bit selfish, but I hope my factions icon will be patched in with this maint... XD

Go go gadget helicopter away!!!!!!!!
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...