Alliance number limiter

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 02:55 am by Swane, Reason: Soochi promised me EC

Offline Labrador

• Characters: Labrador,Avenue,Anchor
  • Faction: Inactive
i never see arti vs chinos in asia time zone.. arti only without allies ( wow ) show up pls :D 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
i never see arti vs chinos in asia time zone.. arti only without allies ( wow ) show up pls :D
Me too damn 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
we have PK'd chinos a few times, there's probably videos floating around somewhere if you'd care enough to look for them

it's just not very often that we do because most people sleep during then and that's when chinos and pinoys are at their strongest, we could pull maybe 15 if we are lucky while they can get 30 or more easily

tho it would be nice if it were possible to be able to be in the same timezone and be able to PK chinos and pinoys... would be fun I think

I always have lots of fun helping Respect idols

I won't go off-topic anymore tho I am sorry soochi ;cccccc

EDIT: also you don't have to try and justify your alliances to me, I never cared in the first place  :rolleyes:

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

we actually do, Cynix even has a video where we did rpk against some of them, and some of us who are up in the mornings actually go pk against them all, just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen

&&&&&

on topic, if it can be done i'm not sure it will be done, it would be interesting to see it be done but unlikely 

Offline Labrador

owww nice then.. im glad :) 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
owww nice then.. im glad :)
Damn that's nice 

infernchidhu

But then Warning can't ally the entire server in an attempt to re-enact the Vendetta Holy Alliance to wipe Artifex from the server
 :( :( :(
That ll happen eventually tbh, Artifex will eventually get bored of having no real competition, just like Sync did, and 3/4th of their members will quit and will be replaced with cheap counter parts, and imba huge alliance will be formed to combat Artifex, and they will prolly beat the remnants of the old Artifex and then feel accomplished, same happened on Storm too, Akatsuki or w/e the fvck they were called, pretty much owned the server for 6-7 months or more, till they all got bored and quit, but i guess epic has a better admin team than vendetta and storm ( no new gear every month for making $ ). Its a slightly different case, lets see what happens  :police:

Vegas

That ll happen eventually tbh, Artifex will eventually get bored of having no real competition, just like Sync did, and 3/4th of their members will quit and will be replaced with cheap counter parts, and imba huge alliance will be formed to combat Artifex, and they will prolly beat the remnants of the old Artifex and then feel accomplished, same happened on Storm too, Akatsuki or w/e the fvck they were called, pretty much owned the server for 6-7 months or more, till they all got bored and quit, but i guess epic has a better admin team than vendetta and storm ( no new gear every month for making $ ). Its a slightly different case, lets see what happens  :police:
I agree with everything but the last part

Offline Labrador

ASIAN TIME ZONE = WARNING STILL PK 

EUROPE TIME ZONE = WARNING STILL PK

WARNING OP DUDE... 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
That ll happen eventually tbh, Artifex will eventually get bored of having no real competition, just like Sync did, and 3/4th of their members will quit and will be replaced with cheap counter parts, and imba huge alliance will be formed to combat Artifex, and they will prolly beat the remnants of the old Artifex and then feel accomplished, same happened on Storm too, Akatsuki or w/e the fvck they were called, pretty much owned the server for 6-7 months or more, till they all got bored and quit, but i guess epic has a better admin team than vendetta and storm ( no new gear every month for making $ ). Its a slightly different case, lets see what happens  :police:
Then server will die yadda yadda blah blah.

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Will you guys move to the topic? And try to hold your nerves for a lil while...
And clearly there's no more chino pk with less than 50 members at each side and also when it happens, it won't last long more than like 10 min...
And also PH and chino timezone is with 3 hrs difference maybe? And ph ppls won't pk late nights but ducks and so axe ppls does... so either way its only a disadvantage to warning... to get outnumbere during asian timezone and backstabbed during EU timezone...
 Well OT -1 for this thread cauz it will kill pk maybe

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

infernchidhu

Will you guys move to the topic? And try to hold your nerves for a lil while...
And clearly there's no more chino pk with less than 50 members at each side and also when it happens, it won't last long more than like 10 min...
And also PH and chino timezone is with 3 hrs difference maybe? And ph ppls won't pk late nights but ducks and so axe ppls does... so either way its only a disadvantage to warning... to get outnumbere during asian timezone and backstabbed during EU timezone...
 Well OT -1 for this thread cauz it will kill pk maybe
You should be +1ing the thread then nerd.....if Alliances were limited, you'd have to fight at the max 20 or 30 people instead of the 60-70 now, so you won't be outnumbered as much....because warning has most of the numbers in the pinoy side of things, but amongst the asian alliance its much more evenly spread

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
You should be +1ing the thread then nerd.....if Alliances were limited, you'd have to fight at the max 20 or 30 people instead of the 60-70 now, so you won't be outnumbered as much....because warning has most of the numbers in the pinoy side of things, but amongst the asian alliance its much more evenly spread
Arti brings 50+ when they can without allies, so arti people shouldn't really be talking about alliance issues tbh.  :police:
No hate pls. Is truth only.  :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Really we had 20 online yesterday at Chinese TZ...

Play it as just a ******* game ;)