Epic Perfect World

Alliance number limiter

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
I know this would pup out I already said this like 3 years ago :)  I think its not gonna happen
I'd say +1 cuz Soochi is my Master  
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline 1

• xXxWreckinEasiesxXx
  • "gettin girls at parties; 420blazeit; dontMad baddie; xXx_r4pinskrubs_xXx; kid ur not good" - Lelo
  • Characters: lelo
  • Faction: Xpendable
-1 because i can lol get over it hun xD
I am good. You are not. I have 420-0 scores with Seeya, Rev, Shape, Razor, and RaiN! combined*. You are not good at all. Go become something if you want to approach me. I am a legendary name that invented button and player. I am a lelo. I have no time for unknowns and mortals. I have time for weed, partying hard, and having 3-somes with your sister, mother, and Megan Fox. I bet you can't even afford a jet. Don't mad, baddie. xXx_ScrubDestroyer360_xXx. Don't talk to me if you are none factor. - xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx

infernchidhu

-1 because i can lol get over it hun xD
hun ? what a fuccboi

Beatrice♥

Even if we get rid of official alliance system, do you really think that AxeGroup will fight against Ares, Ares against Heaven and Heaven against Ducks? Or that Alamat will immediately pk TeamPH etc?
No, they won't. They will either merge or will just cooperate in informal way. They will just keep tabbing for enemies and complain about having to do that.
Not to mention that some factions even allied, cant fight against other. For example - all allied Philippine factions + Warning still don't have close numbers to Chinese factions which are supported by Ducks. So alliances for some are just necessary not to die/kill pk.
Some factions with it's numbers/allies are affecting PK in negative way. At Asian time zone there are 2 great (mainly nation) sides - mentioned Alamat, Respect, TeamPH, Warning vs Ares, AG, Heaven, Ducks. At evening European/American time zone there are 2 big sides is Artifex vs Warning supported by GA. All of those focus a great number of players and without alliance it will possibly kill PK as well, especially during evenings.
Also forcing smaller factions - do you really think some guilds will disband to 2 smaller one and will become enemies in PK in next moment?
Well, no they won't - they will cooperate. Even 3 sides pk is not likely to be, since factions will cooperate openly by tabbing to targets that belong to enemy's guild.
As a conclusion - nothing will be changed if we get rid of alliance system.
Problem solved  :police:
Anyway I like komoy's idea  :-X

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
-1 won't change anything.
Well, will upset people that allied others to be bigger, without having to merge.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Vegas

Pk will still be laggy, instead of alliances you will fight merged guilds

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
remove pk option 
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Labrador

• Characters: Labrador,Avenue,Anchor
  • Faction: Inactive
1+ !!!!! BORED SERVER!! 

infernchidhu

remove pk option 
nerd
Pk will still be laggy, instead of alliances you will fight merged guilds
not everybody will pk at the same time
-1 won't change anything.
Well, will upset people that allied others to be bigger, without having to merge.
if it wont change anything, it should be a 0 not a +1 or a -1, no one will be upset by this.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
But then Warning can't ally the entire server in an attempt to re-enact the Vendetta Holy Alliance to wipe Artifex from the server 
 :( :( :(

Disrupted

But then Warning can't ally the entire server in an attempt to re-enact the Vendetta Holy Alliance to wipe Artifex from the server
 :( :( :(
They aren't... most allies are to pk vs China

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
They aren't... most allies are to pk vs China

Oh?  :normal-43:

Offline Labrador

• Characters: Labrador,Avenue,Anchor
  • Faction: Inactive

ALLIES FOR PK CHINA LOL ! SEE 12312414(Chingcongbfangxiang)  PPL VS 30 (WARNING) ? WTB> IQ 

Disrupted

Oh, i forgot you assume things because you are an asswipe.  Yes so sorry we dont have many play during china times to pk.  

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Oh, i forgot you assume things because you are an asswipe.  Yes so sorry we dont have many play during china times to pk.  

sounds like some people in warning oww

except I would use the term "angry nerds" for them because asswipe is way too judgmental and mean ):