Epic Perfect World

Alliance number limiter

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i remember sig with 30 ppl at misfo meant a lot ..

Offline Selethea

tbh drop alliance system and guild limit to 100 and there u go more guilds more pk all over the place and tw map would be like a pretty rainbow!
this guild system were made for pwi when they expected thousand of players to play and even there wasn't a good option having guilds with 200 players!! we are a private sv we dont have that many players we should adapt our guild system to our reality making the game funnier and not two side sv like it is now.
Must agree +111

Sank you Sideris <3

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Like my stupid president would say: You cant play with 10 fps? Buy new PC XD
Some ppl cant attend any pk cuz even 30 ppl on map cause 5 fps for them. So maybe put a limit = 20 ppl on map max? :DDDD
.                                                                                                     

infernchidhu

Like my stupid president would say: You cant play with 10 fps? Buy new PC XD
Some ppl cant attend any pk cuz even 30 ppl on map cause 5 fps for them. So maybe put a limit = 20 ppl on map max? :DDDD
my PC is the best lol, its just a poorly coded game, well i think this is more of a most people thing than a some people thing :P

Offline Caesar

• Xpeenable
3 4 5 6 7 guilds allied or no allies doesn't matter you are all weak

Long live Xpendable

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / Michelob

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Mewy

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥
  • Rise and shine.
  • Characters: Mewy
Don't like it  :(

J.  ♥

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
tbh drop alliance system and guild limit to 100 and there u go more guilds more pk all over the place and tw map would be like a pretty rainbow!
this guild system were made for pwi when they expected thousand of players to play and even there wasn't a good option having guilds with 200 players!! we are a private sv we dont have that many players we should adapt our guild system to our reality making the game funnier and not two side sv like it is now.
+1
such pks will be fun
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Goz

my PC is the best lol, its just a poorly coded game, well i think this is more of a most people thing than a some people thing :P
best pc? i arent think that
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
lawl this was funny to read. Just remember Sync is #1.

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
+1 no time for alliances
I'm basically 40

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Meh I don't care it won't change the amount of QQ

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Even if we get rid of official alliance system, do you really think that AxeGroup will fight against Ares, Ares against Heaven and Heaven against Ducks? Or that Alamat will immediately pk TeamPH etc?
No, they won't. They will either merge or will just cooperate in informal way. They will just keep tabbing for enemies and complain about having to do that. 
Not to mention that some factions even allied, cant fight against other. For example - all allied Philippine factions + Warning still don't have close numbers to Chinese factions which are supported by Ducks. So alliances for some are just necessary not to die/kill pk.
Some factions with it's numbers/allies are affecting PK in negative way. At Asian time zone there are 2 great (mainly nation) sides - mentioned Alamat, Respect, TeamPH, Warning vs Ares, AG, Heaven, Ducks. At evening European/American time zone there are 2 big sides is Artifex vs Warning supported by GA. All of those focus a great number of players and without alliance it will possibly kill PK as well, especially during evenings. 
Also forcing smaller factions - do you really think some guilds will disband to 2 smaller one and will become enemies in PK in next moment?
Well, no they won't - they will cooperate. Even 3 sides pk is not likely to be, since factions will cooperate openly by tabbing to targets that belong to enemy's guild.
As a conclusion - nothing will be changed if we get rid of alliance system. 

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Even if we get rid of official alliance system, do you really think that AxeGroup will fight against Ares, Ares against Heaven and Heaven against Ducks? Or that Alamat will immediately pk TeamPH etc?
No, they won't. They will either merge or will just cooperate in informal way. They will just keep tabbing for enemies and complain about having to do that.
Not to mention that some factions even allied, cant fight against other. For example - all allied Philippine factions + Warning still don't have close numbers to Chinese factions which are supported by Ducks. So alliances for some are just necessary not to die/kill pk.
Some factions with it's numbers/allies are affecting PK in negative way. At Asian time zone there are 2 great (mainly nation) sides - mentioned Alamat, Respect, TeamPH, Warning vs Ares, AG, Heaven, Ducks. At evening European/American time zone there are 2 big sides is Artifex vs Warning supported by GA. All of those focus a great number of players and without alliance it will possibly kill PK as well, especially during evenings.
Also forcing smaller factions - do you really think some guilds will disband to 2 smaller one and will become enemies in PK in next moment?
Well, no they won't - they will cooperate. Even 3 sides pk is not likely to be, since factions will cooperate openly by tabbing to targets that belong to enemy's guild.

You are smart SB, very well said :police:

infernchidhu

i knew u'd say this, that's why i replied to this as the first  statement of the thread, i literally knew that u'd go there, oh and "nothing will change if we get rid of the alliance system" if that's the case, then do it, imo it ll change a lot, if nothing changes, then no harm in trying it right ? :P

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
People get mad when they start to lose xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures