Epic Perfect World

Alliance number limiter

infernchidhu

First of all, full disclosure, i have an EP in Heaven and an EA in Alamat, So i know what i am talking about. In my efforts to make this game a more than 10 fps game, i suggest limiting the maximum alliance possible per faction to 2 real guilds and 3 alt guilds. Why ?

My fps at west Archosaur is around 60-100, i log my EP to start pking with Heaven, FPS drops to 20-30, Warning just allied the pinoy guilds in their efforts to pk vs the ChinVietDucks, my fps is around 10 now..

So what will eventually happen is, team A is gonna ally so many factions until team B gives up because there are no possible options which will give them a fighting chance, pretty much one of the key reasons storm died, apart from the gear rerolls. So this would be a good opportunity for GMs to maintain the alliance regulations for atleast a month or so in order to stabilize pk.

One of the major points people tell me is that, faction C will help Alliance A while not being in the Alliance, there is a problem with that, if B stops pking for a week or so, A will start picking on C and then B can start pking again.

Please implement this, ty

Oh and also, if you -1, give a good reason.
Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 02:00 pm by Soochi

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.
+1 Master soochi

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I get what you are saying , and in a way you do have a good point , tho i dont believe it's possible to make a distinction from "real faction " to "alt factions" , as in , the PW System / policy itself. I mean sure we people can see/notice but i dont think the PW mechanics are automated to see the difference.

Tho i personally dont care/mind alliances , since i'm used to always fight against it , i believe they often end up ruining PK, but they also dont bother.

But +1 for a good point since most of those alliances are unalled for (AxeGroup dont need all those allied, neither does Alamat or Warning) , so it's pretty much a PK that could be a 5 way PK turning into a 2 way fight.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
Lol, what?

I mean I guess you could limit the allies you can have as blue names but that doesn't exactly stop people from calling out other guilds even if they aren't allied together?

TC and Arti helped each other sandwich Warning once...then picked each other off afterwards...

But all the more power to you I guess?

infernchidhu

Lol, what?

I mean I guess you could limit the allies you can have as blue names but that doesn't exactly stop people from calling out other guilds even if they aren't allied together?

TC and Arti helped each other sandwich Warning once...then picked each other off afterwards...

But all the more power to you I guess?
Once is different from everyday  :)

Offline Remmy

Once is different from everyday  :)
True, but everyone is going to try and pick off the most hated guild in mass pk before turning to anyone else...aka pretty much Warning.  :))

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I don't get why you want this because warning+ all their allies have the same amount of players as artifex alone in pk. And I wonder why you post this before when artifex had loads of people during every pk

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I get what you are saying , and in a way you do have a good point , tho i dont believe it's possible to make a distinction from "real faction " to "alt factions" , as in , the PW System / policy itself. I mean sure we people can see/notice but i dont think the PW mechanics are automated to see the difference.

Tho i personally dont care/mind alliances , since i'm used to always fight against it , i believe they often end up ruining PK, but they also dont bother.

But +1 for a good point since most of those alliances are unalled for (AxeGroup dont need all those allied, neither does Alamat or Warning) , so it's pretty much a PK that could be a 5 way PK turning into a 2 way fight.
Yea you dont mind alliances cause you just merge with other factions... all good. The problem that we have now with these big allies is caused of you with merging xpend and salvation and whatever else you got in your faction. Other factions NEED allies to compete with your numbers. Disband Artifex and problem solved (and NO thats not meant ironic)
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

infernchidhu

I don't get why you want this because warning+ all their allies have the same amount of players as artifex alone in pk. And I wonder why you post this before when artifex had loads of people during every pk
good question ! because before, i was in a team, and i always choose w/e was better for my team, now, i don't really care, about any specific group of people more than the other, and about Artifex having loads of people, from my perspective there were atleast 4-5 pks per week which lasted 3 hours or more ish, but WarningPinoys vs ChinVietDucks lasts less than 30 mins consistently everyday, which i feel is detrimental to the server.
Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 02:27 pm by Soochi

infernchidhu

Yea you dont mind alliances cause you just merge with other factions... all good. The problem that we have now with these big allies is caused of you with merging xpend and salvation and whatever else you got in your faction. Other factions NEED allies to compete with your numbers. Disband Artifex and problem solved (and NO thats not meant ironic)
get off my thread, i don't want it to get locked cuz u want to turn it into some kind of artifex beef thread

Offline Remmy

Shots fired...

Baq had a point. Nobody can compete against Arti based on numbers. People just don't pk with them anymore because there is no point. Aside from Warning...but they just don't know when to quit.

infernchidhu

Shots fired...

Baq had a point. Nobody can compete against Arti based on numbers. People just don't pk with them anymore because there is no point. Aside from Warning...but they just don't know when to quit.
Its actually more to do with quality / gear than numbers, if 4-5 factions join into 1 faction, the most active/ gear/ least retarded people are chosen, Ofc numbers are improved, but in a merge, numbers increase is nothing compared to that of an alliance, its more about quality with a mild boost in quantity, because of increased average activity level.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
get off my thread, i don't want it to get locked cuz u want to turn it into some kind of artifex beef thread
I just stated my oppinion... i dont want it to become a beef thread man...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I just stated my oppinion... i dont want it to become a beef thread man...
 You are doing exactly that tho .