Epic Perfect World

On Seekers

siergrain

As i said before.Def gear is for defensive classes, atk gear is for offensives class, but theres nothing i can do for change this.One more ty for serious gamers nerds of Xpendable.
which of those classes is psy?
and who said xpend is first fac with software macros for gear changes? do u ever think it could be some1 who tried to beat xpend?

scatterer3

Mentalista, not everyone has a Razer keyboard, and it's totally fine, you can keep up with those who do easily. One question, which class is considered a "defensive" class according to you?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Mentalista, not everyone has a Razer keyboard, and it's totally fine, you can keep up with those who do easily. One question, which class is considered a "defensive" class according to you?
IMO defensive classes are Barbs... Clerics... and maybe supportbuild Mystic or Veno and if u decide to make a tank Seeker or BM.... everything else running around with defenselvl weapons is fail imo....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Es good question.

Defensive classes
Cleric
Mystic
Barbarians
Blademaster

Offensive
The rest
---
Then i mean, when u want to play DDr cleric,u gotta fk your def a little and you want to play aps barb,u gotta fk your def a little. If i want to play Support Psy, i gotta fk my atk a little, if i want to play Support venon, i gotta fk my atk a little.
So this is the natural balance, now, when u have script or even a gameplay where u change between kinds of gear in instant with razor or in 3 2 secs with hand, the natural balance that say that u cant be Offensive and Defensive at the same time is broke.
But its pointless discuss this, things wont change.
Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 07:10 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

scatterer3

Es good question.

Defensive classes
Cleric
Mystic
Barbarians
Blademaster

Offensive
The rest
---
Then i mean, when u want to play DDr cleric,u gotta fk your def a little and you want to play aps barb,u gotta fk your def a little. If i want to play Support Psy, i gotta fk my atk a little, if i want to play Support venon, i gotta fk my atk a little.
So this is the natural balance, now, when u have script or even a gameplay where u change between kinds of gear in instant with razor or in 3 2 secs with hand, the natural balance that say that u cant be in the Def move and atk mode at the same time is broke.
It's pointless and that's why you got different cultivations, items, and customizable stats, because you can consider and make any class be a supporter, none is an ultimate defensive class, it's all up to you and anyone else to decide either "I'm a damage dealer" or "I'm a supporter". You can build a support barbarian or a damage dealer barb, a support cleric or damage dealing cleric, support psychic (yes, has enough defense levels and crowd control skills) and damage dealer psychic, etc. It's just that some classes adapt better in certain situations, like barbarians in holding catapults, which a seeker, psychic, cleric or blademaster can do as well.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
It's pointless and that's why you got different cultivations, items, and customizable stats, because you can consider and make any class be a supporter, none is an ultimate defensive class, it's all up to you and anyone else to decide either "I'm a damage dealer" or "I'm a supporter". You can build a support barbarian or a damage dealer barb, a support cleric or damage dealing cleric, support psychic (yes, has enough defense levels and crowd control skills) and damage dealer psychic, etc. It's just that some classes adapt better in certain situations, like barbarians in holding catapults, which a seeker, psychic, cleric or blademaster can do as well.
Yes, but the problem is that u can change now between a defensive build for a offensive build in seconds or instant.And that makes things boring.b :'(

scatterer3

Yes, but the problem is that u can change now between a defensive build for a offensive build in seconds or instant.And that makes things boring.b :'(
You can change a weapon, a cape and a tome, but not your skills and stats, which are part of "a build". And class restrictions on items won't happen in this server, because it would change the way we got used to EPW. And maybe this is why Epic is awesome, you got more options and alternatives.

siergrain

Es good question.

Defensive classes
Cleric
Mystic
Barbarians
Blademaster

Offensive
The rest
---
So this is the natural balance, now, when u have script or even a gameplay where u change between kinds of gear in instant with razor or in 3 2 secs with hand, the natural balance that say that u cant be Offensive and Defensive at the same time is broke.
so basicly u r butthurt that by switching gear fast every class now got their own "white voodoo" and "black voodoo", well psys gave idea, everyone followed
every class can bring something to the table and others will adapt

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks

scatterer3

so basicly u r butthurt that by switching gear fast every class now got their own "white voodoo" and "black voodoo", well psys gave idea, everyone followed
every class can bring something to the table and others will adapt
I remember, I made a defense weapon right after I fought a lovely psychic, and changed my cultivation to sage. Psychics  :tiger-48: :tiger-48: :tiger-48:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I remember, I made a defense weapon right after I fought a lovely psychic, and changed my cultivation to sage. Psychics  :tiger-48: :tiger-48: :tiger-48:
:'(  :'(  :'(

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
  • What's a King to a God?
  • Characters: Auxin/KaI/Tacit
  • Faction: Aftermath
I think a seeker is too complex of a class for people to master so they give up easily because it takes a lot of getting used to

Best is me.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I think a seeker is too complex of a class for people to master so they give up easily because it takes a lot of getting used to

No they just require way too much set up to get kills, something you cant afford to do in mass pk.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
damn dude... Xpendable only knows macros and def camp!

scatterer3

No they just require way too much set up to get kills, something you cant afford to do in mass pk.
Wise. +1