Epic Perfect World

On Seekers

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
We both talking about how boring is to play against someone who camp def, with or w/o Razer.
I see you got my point..

but I have a question, can a psy kill anyone while in white voodoo (assuming, of course, that both are full geared r8 )

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

Offline Rumi

• x x x

how is it drama ET..  :( no one has been insulting or anything

EDIT: well I guess maybe mentalista has a little but I guarantee no one from xpendable cared

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

ET you shock me..
If it was Tonika that would post something like this it would be normal but you????????????????????????,

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
how is it drama ET..  :( no one has been insulting or anything

EDIT: well I guess maybe mentalista has a little but I guarantee no one from xpendable cared
dumb?!

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I see you got my point..

but I have a question, can a psy kill anyone while in white voodoo (assuming, of course, that both are full geared r8 )
No, thats why people go mad too when a psy camp White and no one can kill it. Now imagine you going mad because u cant kill a LA class because of def camp hard, with or w/o Razer. Psy is the only class who should have the power to be boring, but now all classes do.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
No, thats why people go mad too when a psy camp White and no one can kill it. Now imagine you going mad because u cant kill a LA class because of def camp hard, with or w/o Razer. Psy is the only class who should have the power to be boring, but now all classes do.
Stop talk about psys when we talk about seekers  :monkey-28:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Stop talk about psys when we talk about seekers  :monkey-28:
I got you :< , imagine that u are a seeker, and u cant 1 shot a archer with combo because hes camping def  :-\

Offline Rumi

• x x x
so this skilless people are the ones who use the program simply for camping def and not the people who use it to switch certain pieces of gear and then switching back in order to defeat their opponent while at the same time having to know the best time to do that while not putting themselves at the greatest risk

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
so this skilless people are the ones who use the program simply for camping def and not the people who use it to switch certain pieces of gear and then switching back in order to defeat their opponent while at the same time having to know the best time to do that while not putting themselves at the greatest risk
This is basically camp def.Rely on gear to survive, not on skill.This is the game we are actually and things will be worse with the time. The boring age is here.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
This is basically camp def.Rely on gear to survive, not on skill.This is the game we are actually and things will be worse with the time. The boring era is here.
well fortunately for everyone else, the def campers can't kill anyone so think positively  :normal-42:

I'll leave it at this  :normal-36:

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Wew, putting yourself at great risk by being in the armor everyone else is 24/7 for 1 second before you razer swap back. Must be scary.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Wew, putting yourself at great risk by being in the armor everyone else is 24/7 for 1 second before you razer swap back. Must be scary.
Heals dont exist, kite dont exist, spark dont exist, leaps dont exist, stealth dont exist, stun dont exist, reduce chan dont exist, genie dont exist.

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
I got you :< , imagine that u are a seeker, and u cant 1 shot a archer with combo because hes camping def  :-\
No need imagine. I am already seeker  :o 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
No need imagine. I am already seeker  :o
I kinda forgot this  :-X