Epic Perfect World

On Seekers

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
i do agree that programs do remove the speed required and basically reduce dificulty of any task pvp wise by 50%...
u just have to dd lol
hotkeys are a totally new case, there u need ur own speed and it takes some time js
True, took me around a week to get a decent switching speed and make the whole process "automatic" when I started switching gear sets on seeker

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
No...
how would it be no

this "software" is a tool just like a mouse or a keyboard.  a keyboard can't think for you and neither can a mouse, and neither can the software.  just because it speeds up what you could already do without thinking (just switching gears) doesn't mean it takes away the skill needed

but yeah, it is also just like vermilion said, there are ways to do this without software 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
When u change 5 6 pieces of gear with 1 key, skill is not necessary anymore.Blame xpendables serious gamers who introduced this kind of game on this server.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Rumi

• x x x
When u change 5 6 pieces of gear with 1 key, skill is not necessary anymore.Blame xpendables serious gamers who introduced this kind of game on this server.
how would skill not be necessary, you're just talking about gear switching which is only one aspect of knowing how to play (even though like I said, it is just a software that does 1 thing, it can't think for you and know when it is right to switch and such).  please clarify to me how that takes away skill entirely

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Yeah, before Razer software be introduced.
Are you not aware that you can change full gear set if you hotkey your gears in under a second? 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
how would skill not be necessary, you're just talking about gear switching which is only one aspect of knowing how to play (even though like I said, it is just a software that does 1 thing, it can't think for you and know when it is right to switch and such).  please clarify to me how that takes away skill entirely
well its not taking it entirely away but lets be honest, u worry way less of survival lol
atm if i'd switch 6 pieces of gears as i used to id be able to reach 100 def levels with a decent hp within 1/10 of a second which would just be like, from full dmg to full def in a blink
it does reduce the skill required to pvp js
also to point out that these programs allow switching more than 3 items(that i can switch atm) : D even tho i switch with mouse too, i  switch to vit tome, cape, dagger def and i have a def 2 atk 2 ring in order to reduce amount of items i switch...
it is quite unfair with program  vs the others that actually take time to do it xd

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
First of all, i dont support change gears in fight, unless u are a BM.
But since our server PK is moving to that way, ty for Xpendable again for make this game boring, i keep my point, the only class who can go from full atk for full def is psy, ty for voodoos created by Beijing, now with razer, all classes can do this.Thats what im saying.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
well its not taking it entirely away but lets be honest, u worry way less of survival lol
atm if i'd switch 6 pieces of gears as i used to id be able to reach 100 def levels with a decent hp within 1/10 of a second which would just be like, from full dmg to full def in a blink
it does reduce the skill required to pvp js
also to point out that these programs allow switching more than 3 items(that i can switch atm) : D even tho i switch with mouse too, i  switch to vit tome, cape, dagger def and i have a def 2 atk 2 ring in order to reduce amount of items i switch...
it is quite unfair with program  vs the others that actually take time to do it xd

yeah it makes things easier, but I'm trying to point out to him that just because you have "software" does not mean you have guaranteed victory, which he seems to think so.  I honestly think he thinks that the program does everything for you

but it seems to me that the problem you have with macros is camping def, not with the macro itself

But since our server PK is moving to that way, ty for Xpendable again for make this game boring, i keep my point, the only class who can go from full atk for full def is psy, ty for voodoos created by Beijing, now with razer, all classes can do this.Thats what im saying.

but you didn't answer my question  :normal-9:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

but you didn't answer my question  :normal-9:
Razer software allow people to get White Voodoo in any class.
And
Thats
Un
Fair.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Razer software allow people to get White Voodoo in any class.
And
Thats
Un
Fair.
but I can do that without software too

so you are saying camping def is fine as long as you don't use hotkey/software for it

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
but I can do that without software too

so you are saying camping def is fine as long as you don't use hotkey/software for it
Def gear is never fine

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Def gear is never fine
As i said before.Def gear is for defensive classes, atk gear is for offensives class, but theres nothing i can do for change this.One more ty for serious gamers nerds of Xpendable.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Def gear is never fine
apparently it is as long as you don't use software  :rolleyes: then it means you are skilled because you can click faster :)

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
apparently it is as long as you don't use software  :rolleyes: then it means you are skilled because you can click faster :)
We both talking about how boring is to play against someone who camp def, with or w/o Razer.

Angelica

damn man 1 year after disband you still have nightmares about xpend