Epic Perfect World

BlessBox of the Full Moon

Offline Zuxtain

they are both saying that this blessing won't disadvantage ea's and ep's any more than the other blessings already have been doing
Ohhhh! Thanks for that. It didn't even cross my mind haha

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
It sounds cool Seby, if only it wasn't so similar to the blessings that already exist on epic.
Maybe just a big slaying/warding bonus instead.. Perhaps with 20 vit (or will it already be abused lol)? So it's pretty much a pve treat only hence pkers already have blessings to choose from
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Death

• Old Player
-1 I don't see the point of adding this, really.

On the other hand, I wouldn't say other blessings inconvenience eps much, I mean plume shell isn't *that* important, eps have other shields + heals.

And eas are annoying enough without the additional -chan :police:

Vegas

i dont even see why would that matter i am pretty sure that what u call trick that he does made him top ea in rankings for a good while which was the exact purpuse he was doing it, everyone plays different and its not ur to judge.
He does it for attention, same reason he pretended to be a girl for years. Without IGs he's a non factor and that's why he uninstalled vendetta right after IGs got removed. He was scared that people wouldn't give him any attention anymore because his EA skills are below average and he has to rely on a gimmick to kill anything

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
-1 since it's basically the same blessing as in base and that would make bq basically useless. Some guilds have worked hard to get up to the point of being able to have that blessing and all that work would be for nothing.  :-X

Also, who out there actually uses the EP blessing during pk? That's a crap blessing tbh. You can shard the base blessing and it gives 5 def. The MP blessing for EPs isn't even useful for the plume shell...or at least I don't find it useful. Just use that 79 (or is it 100) skill that can give anyone plume. 

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
-1 since it's basically the same blessing as in base and that would make bq basically useless. Some guilds have worked hard to get up to the point of being able to have that blessing and all that work would be for nothing.  :-X

Also, who out there actually uses the EP blessing during pk? That's a crap blessing tbh. You can shard the base blessing and it gives 5 def. The MP blessing for EPs isn't even useful for the plume shell...or at least I don't find it useful. Just use that 79 (or is it 100) skill that can give anyone plume.
Someone who is too lazy to go to base to get blessing and left their marriage one somewhere on some alt but having an empty gear slot looks poopie so they equip mp blessing so it doesn't look poopie anymore. This may or may not be me  :normal-14:

ot: -1 don't really see the need for another blessing along with marriage, base and lemurz one  :-X

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
... have you ever played cleric?  MP Bless > 5/6 def levels

Offline Remmy

I do play cleric tyvm and I've also been prided on my abilities to stay alive and keep my team alive.  :-\

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
good for you   :monkey-42:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Imo it really depends on your build, if you are full or half mag built ep (not every ep that supports only goes full vit) you are better off with 5 def lvls since ur plume shell lasts okay-ish enough as it is.
If you are a full vit ep or a (half) heavy ep the mp blessing is however pretty nice to have.

Offline Death

• Old Player
Plume shell is useless when you're getting owned by an arcane class :-X Therefore I'd like to argue that +5 def lvls, in fact, >MP bless

Offline Kia

-1 since it's basically the same blessing as in base and that would make bq basically useless. Some guilds have worked hard to get up to the point of being able to have that blessing and all that work would be for nothing.  :-X

I never use any other blessing. Plume Shell is huge part of a clerics chance of survival, not only for magic build clerics like me but as Neve said, vit eps hardly have any MP at all. They surely depend on the MP they get from the blessing in order to be able to even use Plume Shell effectively.

Plume shell is useless when you're getting owned by an arcane class :-X Therefore I'd like to argue that +5 def lvls, in fact, >MP bless

Learn to heal yourself properly. Arcane classes will never be able to put enough damage on you to even tick your charm if you do it right. Wizards hit me for 3-4k a hit, if even.

Offline Death

• Old Player
Learn to heal yourself properly. Arcane classes will never be able to put enough damage on you to even tick your charm if you do it right. Wizards hit me for 3-4k a hit, if even.
Yes, but I was speaking as a UVD fan... ofc I could handle arcanes in support mode, but in 1v1+ it's difficult for me to win against very -channy arcanes since I can't out dd them with my crap gear and I can't tank very well either :P What I meant was that the +5 lvl buff is more practical since it's useful in more situations than mp buff.

infernchidhu

this is the truth, i can vouch

Offline Remmy

I never use any other blessing. Plume Shell is huge part of a clerics chance of survival, not only for magic build clerics like me but as Neve said, vit eps hardly have any MP at all. They surely depend on the MP they get from the blessing in order to be able to even use Plume Shell effectively.

I guess everyone has their own distinct ways of playing their class. Not everyone has to agree with it, but whatever works for you in the end is what matters. I personally don't like the mp blessing as I'm a full magic build cleric. /shrug

Also, I have a friend who was hit 80k+ by a psychic and she has about 90+ def lvls. I'm not saying HACKS (cough cough) but I'm also not saying you can't die to mage classes on a cleric.   :rolleyes: