Epic Perfect World

Class Popularity

eternalagony23

Accurate list based on amount of lvl 150 characters with at least 1 kill through their entire gameplay within last 2 years (class/amount)
Assassin 7982
Archer6565
Seeker5258
Blademaster 4407
Barbarian4220
Wizard3515
Psychic3126
Cleric2804
Venomancer2495
Mystic 2091

Damn :-X

Zirkon

Accurate list based on amount of lvl 150 characters with at least 1 kill through their entire gameplay within last 2 years (class/amount)

Assassin 7982
Archer6565
Seeker5258
Blademaster  4407
Barbarian4220
Wizard3515
Psychic3126
Cleric2804
Venomancer2495
Mystic 2091
Venomancers are so less than i thought 
lol...

Offline Death

• Old Player
Yea everyone has their pve seeker/sin i suppose, i am actually surprised that cleric is so less, i thgt people had buff alts and such, i guess buff pills killed that, or just not lvl 150
The list only includes lv 150 with at least 1 kill. Most likely there are lots more eps, it's just that they never killed anybody  :police:

Offline Saibai

• Characters: Saibai
  • Faction: Team_Ai
Popularity i take it as most used by players.
1. EA - even if you are new player and don't know PK much. You'd get into big guilds easier than any class cuz they want DDs for mass.
2. Sin - most overpowered class in game when geared 1v1 wise. Needs plenty of skill and experience to play well.
3, Barb - easiest class to play. spam the new mighty swing. debuff+3spark+occult. welcome to 5 aps of wreckage. Vit barb useful for mass and TW. i personally enjoy playing my sage aps alt atm tho.
4.) Wiz - Learn how to use seals and kite plus channel. spam spark genie and you are good against HA classes particularly barbs but need skill to play well against LAs and AAs.
5.  Veno - probably the best all around class in game.
6.) Seekers - HA class that can GOf magic damage.  the Mystic of HA classes.
7.)  BMs - have got a steep learning curve. but the best CC class. Good Bms are a guild's pillar in mass PK.
8.) Psy - high powered class that can kill any1 save Mystics. ABsorb too OP.
9.) EPs - stronk 1v1 class. vital in mass PK.
10.) Mystics - strong AA class that have ABsorb soul. Really broken when played well,. but good luck against APS sins.  i dunno why but i don't see much of them around anymore. Must be the steep learning curve and tough to learn to play well nowadays unless it's against a psy.
Agree XD
"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."
George Washington (1732 - 1799)

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi

Assassin 7982
Archer6565
Seeker5258
Blademaster  4407
Barbarian4220
Wizard3515
Psychic3126
Cleric2804
Venomancer2495
Mystic 2091
That is not quite accurate from 1 reason: most of them are either morai alts or ares. Yes, they 150 maybe and prolly have that 1 kill from morai or self kill or so many other reasons. But all in one that are lots of chars o.o
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
The popularity goes

Shazadi
Shazadi
Lucy
Lucy
Shazadi
Lucy
Shazadi
Lucy
Shazadi
Lucy 

Noobed 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
The popularity goes

Shazadi
Shazadi
Lucy
Lucy
Shazadi
Lucy
Shazadi
Lucy
Shazadi
Lucy

Noobed
What the ... sub want me go male and send hug request to monti? :pig-4:
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Kensou

• nonfactor123psy
  • Characters: Kensou
  • Faction: NostalgiaRawrКошмар
imo:

1. Archer
2. Assasin
3. Seekers
4. Barb
5. Psy or BM (I have seen a surge of Psys lately o.o)
6. Cleric
7. Veno or Mystic

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Well Mystic's strong point is in PVP..and I guess the majority of them tried to PVE with it.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Daijin

• Vocalist
  • PVE Player ^^
  • Characters: Vampire_Jin
  • Faction: none
ARCHERSSSSSSSS...........................  :P
i play alone......
i walk alone........
im always ALONE........

Save me please.........