• zRainx#5434
Barb is not used much
I was only barb for mass pk yesterday lol

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Um from my perspective i'd have to say in order

1. Sin (i mean...just pop a stealth pot and wahla)
2. Archers
3. Wizards
4. Werefoxs
5. Psychics
6. Barbs
7. Clerics (  ♥  )
8. Warriors
9. Mystics
10. Seekers
I agree with this one.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
If nobody plays Seekers, why do people get away with charging 500 EC for Sacrificial Slash? I'm HONESTLY curious.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
If nobody plays Seekers, why do people get away with charging 500 EC for Sacrificial Slash? I'm HONESTLY curious.
I thought this would make sense to you particularly (not saying this in a rude way)

just because seeker isn't as useful as other classes in mass pk doesn't mean no one plays it purely for enjoyment in smaller pk or 1v1s, where this skill would be used

seeker isn't as viable in mass pk, but it's still viable in 1v1 and I've seen many using it

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
I thought this would make sense to you particularly (not saying this in a rude way)

just because seeker isn't as useful as other classes in mass pk doesn't mean no one plays it purely for enjoyment in smaller pk or 1v1s, where this skill would be used

seeker isn't as viable in mass pk, but it's still viable in 1v1 and I've seen many using it
I understand this. I'm not saying that it isn't viable. I play it, myself. But if SO many people are of the opinion that it's useless, why do they charge so much? This isn't a complaint, I ACTUALLY want to know. It's an anomaly and it interests me. I really like Seekers. But lots of people don't. And overcharge for SacriSlash anyway.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I understand this. I'm not saying that it isn't viable. I play it, myself. But if SO many people are of the opinion that it's useless, why do they charge so much? This isn't a complaint, I ACTUALLY want to know. It's an anomaly and it interests me. I really like Seekers. But lots of people don't. And overcharge for SacriSlash anyway.

they'll charge as long as they believe they can make a profit, and even if seekers are low on popularity people still know that they exist and others play them

if you're paying 500 for sacrificial slash that's way overpriced no matter the class, I usually sell books for like 250...

scatterer3

Because not everyone farms that stuff, it's rare. And of course, the main skills for a seeker. I hope this kills your honest curiosity.

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
1. Archers (just log during pinoy/china time zone, tons of ea's)
2. Assasins (almost everyone has one sin, as for pk you can see 4 or 5 max)
3. Warriors (new trend pk is having at least 10 wr for mass, if those missing, bring ea's)
4. Clerics (admit it, you need them since you got lots to heal)
5. Barbarians (no pk without them)
6. Werefox (purge/amp/nova ftw)
7. Wizards (Fire combo need it)
8. Mystics ( plant spammers/healers/dd)
9. Psychics (not so many but useful dmg)
10. Seekers (very few ppl play this class in mass pk)
That is my list.
Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 11:49 pm by Shazadi
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Celerik

• Gaynicorn
  • "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
  • Characters: celerik/slimshady
  • Faction: Winning side.
1.-Sin
2.-Archer
3.-Cleric
4.-Wizz
5.-Barb
6.-Veno
7.-Psy
8.-Mystic
9.-Warrior
10.-Seeker    Imo <3

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Accurate list based on amount of lvl 150 characters with at least 1 kill through their entire gameplay within last 2 years (class/amount)

Assassin 7982
Archer6565
Seeker5258
Blademaster  4407
Barbarian4220
Wizard3515
Psychic3126
Cleric2804
Venomancer2495
Mystic 2091

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Accurate list based on amount of lvl 150 characters with at least 1 kill through their entire gameplay within last 2 years (class/amount)

Assassin 7982
Archer6565
Seeker5258
Blademaster 4407
Barbarian4220
Wizard3515
Psychic3126
Cleric2804
Venomancer2495
Mystic 2091
 Wtf so many seekers o.0 

Assassin 7982
Archer6565
Seeker5258
Blademaster  4407
Barbarian4220
Wizard3515
Psychic3126
Cleric2804
Venomancer2495
Mystic 2091
Wow. Mystics are indeed the least played.
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

infernchidhu

Assassin 7982
Archer6565
Seeker5258
Blademaster  4407
Barbarian4220
Wizard3515
Psychic3126
Cleric2804
Venomancer2495
Mystic 2091
Yea everyone has their pve seeker/sin i suppose, i am actually surprised that cleric is so less, i thgt people had buff alts and such, i guess buff pills killed that, or just not lvl 150 
Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 08:08 am by Soochi