Epic Perfect World

Change Barb R8 Bonus

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
silly thing is. even in full STR build, the pdef buff / shield + camp def level when silence and seals are cd. will prevent you from landing solid hits and kill unless wiz dunno what to do.

if try camping def level and invoke+ss shield with Magic Choco(adds great mag resistance but not by much since ours is really low to begin with) once you get life reversion on you at 20-30%ish hp you are 1 hit to water skill unless AD or maybe 3spark .sad sad sad. but still not as sad as veno 1v1. damage build barb  just have it tough against Magic classes that can kite and seal.

anyways just make vit barb and be cool right? or 3.33 gof sin haha?
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I think wb's are okay right now, they've never had a great chance to win against magic classes of equal skill on any game version, it doesn't have to do with their defense/hp more about the lack of gap closers, there are no leaps or teleports like all other phy classes have, only high running speed when in tiger which means a simple immobilize might as well be a stun if turtle is in cooldown or you don't have 3 sparks. In return though they smash any melee class that isn't a def camping sin or Robbert-level wr

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I think wb's are okay right now, they've never had a great chance to win against magic classes of equal skill on any game version, it doesn't have to do with their defense/hp more about the lack of gap closers, there are no leaps or teleports like all other phy classes have, only high running speed when in tiger which means a simple immobilize might as well be a stun if turtle is in cooldown or you don't have 3 sparks. In return though they smash any melee class that isn't a def camping sin or Robbert-level wr
or any WR that can stun lock and plays BM well basically since genie runs out eventually. 3 spark barb with anti-stun? no problem just disarm him. wew easy. then back to long and painful series of stun lock chains. I like PK against Barbs on my WR because i only lose to higher skilled barbs but still not as sad as Undine+Spark on wiz it's so easy unless barb is vit or wiz not have high chan. Water skills do insane damage as well. in general any magical damage dealer with good chan forces barb to use up his genie(Solid shield, heart of steel, soul of fire, nullify poison, oxygen bubble?, Absolute domain = when you get life reversion at less than 30% hp - good luck)  and invoke(turtle) to stand a chance of living long enough for wiz to run out of chi/genie if he is not good player or makes a mistake. Same goes against any high magic dealing skills. Not that barbs don't have it good so maybe it balances out everything since as a damage barb you risk your defense for good offense.

still -1 though

in my honest opinion 15% more of 15-19k Magic resist don't really do much and we will still get killed with magic nonetheless.

maybe give barbs a  blessing to give a small % to evade magical resistance debuffs like genie spark,metal reduce,undine or something like that instead.  and have this blessing not work in TW and NW for all the diehards to think maybe this is fair and give it a chance.

peace.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
or any WR that can stun lock and plays BM well basically since genie runs out eventually. 3 spark barb with anti-stun? no problem just disarm him. wew easy. then back to long and painful series of stun lock chains. I like PK against Barbs on my WR because i only lose to higher skilled barbs but still not as sad as Undine+Spark on wiz it's so easy unless barb is vit or wiz not have high chan. Water skills do insane damage as well. in general any magical damage dealer with good chan forces barb to use up his genie(Solid shield, heart of steel, soul of fire, nullify poison, oxygen bubble?, Absolute domain = when you get life reversion at less than 30% hp - good luck)  and invoke(turtle) to stand a chance of living long enough for wiz to run out of chi/genie if he is not good player or makes a mistake. Same goes against any high magic dealing skills. Not that barbs don't have it good so maybe it balances out everything since as a damage barb you risk your defense for good offense.

still -1 though

in my honest opinion 15% more of 15-19k Magic resist don't really do much and we will still get ****d with magic nonetheless.

maybe give barbs a  blessing to give a small % to evade magical resistance debuffs like genie spark,metal reduce,undine or something like that instead.  and have this blessing not work in TW and NW for all the diehards to think maybe this is fair and give it a chance.

peace.
Nah, you don't need to spark to kill wrs, you use 1/2 sparks to evade stuff not for the damage. You're able to kill wrs during 1 mighty swing without any sort of amps if you play right, meanwhile they need perfect locks back to back to kill you. As for your suggestion it's not possible to do and it would not be done if it was anyway