Epic Perfect World

Change Barb R8 Bonus

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
15% is way too much, maybe less

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I swear this guy always has something to complain about... :-X
No there is a plethora of things in this game that can be improved though.

15% is way too much, maybe less
Wizards got a 15% pdmg reduction this year. You could argue that, that is too much as well, seeing as demon wizard already has a huge PDEF boost from rock shell already.

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Wizards got a 15% pdmg reduction this year. You could argue that, that is too much as well, seeing as demon wizard already has a huge PDEF boost from rock shell already.
Well will be cool if its happends but I dont care even now so +1.
He shouldnt touch def lvls thoo just add less rmd like 10%.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
barbs seem fine atm
lock rings first then add stupid boosts for classes that dont need

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Stupid and unnecessary boost, barbs already reach the RPDT cap and can get close to max rmd as well with a magic ring/vit build -1

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
remove barb bless and reduce hp 70-80k to 50-60k  and add M- marrow that would be nice  :normal-1:

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
wizard don't have 15% pdmg reduction. its 15% phy def. means just adding so less pdef, i think is less than 1k pdef.
and u say playing wiz is easy?
its the only class that need lot of eqs and stats to be able to perform well in pks.
and its dieng so fast to any magicer/phy class, so all wiz got is the ability to kite for surviving.
while barb got lot of ways to survive the fights.
with a good genie, barb won't die that easy, and i dun think it need more def.

Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
any class is 2hits from wizard spark add 10% reduce for sins n bring back the 35atk lvl bonus ty

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
-1 mighty swing and 3 spark spam is not enough for you? invoke and solid shield is their to survive
barbs already hit really high and tanks just fine.

Offline StormGod

• Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Characters: Too many to list
  • Faction: None
Barb already too tanky. I see alot crying about wizz spark, but don't forget than barbs can 1 shot wizz too
If you not with me then you against me

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
as APS barb it's almost impossible to win 1v1 with spark wiz(which uses his seals and kites well)with almost max channeling. you'll eventually run out of genie and die. 15% mag reduce won't help at all. only solution thats worked for me is to go vit mag genie with around 50-70 str. :P i used genie against u and got easied tho LOL. so maybe have 2 genies? 1 against Kiters and the usual high str occult genie we all need.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Zirkon

No Need  -1
They Already have Enough Ways to tank

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
-1, barbs are already annoying enough as is.

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
-1 lol other faction need allies. we all knows numbers wll win... beside these idea is suck just allied more and we allied more enought too. at real world pinoy and chino are fighting already what more in game. just move on. your idea is not working. lol wyf wrong section stupid phone i got hahha gm deleted it or move it to other sectiin ty...

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
-1 lol other faction need allies. we all knows numbers wll win... beside these idea is suck just allied more and we allied more enought too. at real world pinoy and chino are fighting already what more in game. just move on. your idea is not working. lol
I agree, changing barb r8 bonus would make factions unable to ally other factions, his idea is really bad

On topic: -1 they're tanky enough 
Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 04:40 am by Swane