Epic Perfect World

Change Barb R8 Bonus

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Blademaster's have 20 DEF, 30? Attack and 15% Reduce MDMG

Barbs have... 25 Attk and 25 Defense.

Could barb's get 15% Reduce MDMG? and remove that +5 DEF level?

If anything barb's need the 15% reduction more than blademasters that have magic marrow.

Beatrice♥

-1, Barbs already got invoke and shield advantage. Its too tanky already. Its a big disadvantage on magic classes.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
-1, Barbs already got invoke and shield advantage. Its too tanky already. Its a big disadvantage on magic classes.
Barb's cant
1) Close distance from range magic classes
2) Solid shield and invoke? Venos have bramble hood and blazing barrier as a WF.
3) Barb's get literally 2 shot by any wizard using spark combo.

Offline Quit

• Quited
  • I feel ya bruh I 1shot by spark wiZ so +1 on this idea :)

Beatrice♥

Barb's cant
2) Solid shield and invoke? Venos have bramble hood and blazing barrier as a WF.
Bramble hood isn't working on main map. Each classes has its own advantage and disadvantage. We just really need to learn how to play it.
Just saying.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Bramble hood isn't working on main map. Each classes has its own advantage and disadvantage. We just really need to learn how to play it.
Just saying.
Bramble Hood DOES work on main map. It's reduction is 100% working, practically Invoke-tier. Just no reflection.
I don't know why you bring up gameplay ever when barb's can barely handle a normal attack from any magic class.

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
+ It's a good idea

Beatrice♥

Bramble Hood DOES work on main map. It's reduction is 100% working, practically Invoke-tier. Just no reflection.
I don't know why you bring up gameplay ever when barb's can barely handle a normal attack from any magic class.
"Just no reflection" so its nerfed. That's why all melee classes got a big advantage in main map. Still -1.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
"Just no reflection" so its nerfed. That's why all melee classes got a big advantage in main map. Still -1.
Venomancer is the easiest class in game other than wizard and you're telling me you have a hard time killing melee classes? You are the only class that actually has a reflection on the main-map that isn't shackle. Perhaps instead of -1 and criticizing other's gameplay you should learn how to kill a melee class without being touched.
I know that I will die from most venomancers before I can even reach them to melee.

Done replying to your obvious trolling though.

Beatrice♥

Venomancer is the easiest class in game other than wizard and you're telling me you have a hard time killing melee classes? You are the only class that actually has a reflection on the main-map that isn't shackle. Perhaps instead of -1 and criticizing other's gameplay you should learn how to kill a melee class without being touched.
I know that I will die from most venomancers before I can even reach them to melee.

Done replying to your obvious trolling though.
You posted a suggestion and ur too mad if you've been criticized? I'm just sharing my opinion.
What if I suggest too that don't make "Bramble Hood" nerfed in main map. I'm sure most of aps classes like you will say -1 too.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
You posted a suggestion and ur too mad if you've been criticized? I'm just sharing my opinion.
What if I suggest too that don't make "Bramble Hood" nerfed in main map. I'm sure most of aps classes like you will say -1 too.
To be honest I wouldn't mind to Bramble Hood working in main map but it would fck the mass pk so pointless.
I play sin/barb/wiz and to be honest no need for extra mdef for barbs, you can be tanky enough to kill wizards. Spark cd is 40 seconds while Soul Of Fire CD is 30 seconds.. so yea 
Venos are made to be anti barb class anyway, even with extra 15mdef it will do nothing in 1v1ing venos since the class itself can kite much faster than barb and can stun/immobilize more than how a barb can block it.
Barb's cant
I agree with what you said..but adding 15%rmd will make some barbs unkillable..

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
+1 for adding the Mdef
-1 for removing def lvl … why not reduce the atk lvl? xD

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Venomancer is the easiest class in game other than wizard
You talk as if wb is very hard to play (in 1v1) when it's actually as easy, if not easier, than a wf.

Either way, i agree with this. +1. Barbs could really use that rmd boost.
Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 06:09 am by ❄

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
You talk as if wb is very hard to play (in 1v1) when it's actually as easy, if not easier, than a wf.
No APS class is hard in 1v1  ??? WF has clear advantages vs barb though 1v1, I honestly don't think that there is a class that WF can't beat easily.

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
I swear this guy always has something to complain about... :-X