Epic Perfect World

Artifex PVP - Warmup rounds MG PoV

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Good video man. King gameplay.

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 11:31 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Kizumbau

-silently gives credit to the both of us + Kailyn-

say it out loud.
good video, liked music.  :)

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
how to make easies 101 featuring elite squad of mighty sner's...
good video good gameplay good music :police:
(^:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Awesome video, no wander the next day enemy entered in the pinoy holy alliance.

Vegas

You should play MG more, you seem rusty...Wasting MS on 1 MG, running away with ice prison even tho you still got immune on for a while etc. Good quality, gameplay used to be better tho

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
You should play MG more, you seem rusty...Wasting MS on 1 MG, running away with ice prison even tho you still got immune on for a while etc. Good quality, gameplay used to be better tho

Been a long long time since i have not joined any mass PK on my MG, so i'm very rusty , not the best gameplay

Been like 3 months since i played MG so yes i am in fact extremelly rusty, which i said. It's ok tho,  2 days pking on it and i'm back to what was before , not a big deal. Tho i guess i am still able to CC and survive more then MG's on enemy team when it comes to big scale PVP's.
Ty for the comment/opinion tho ^
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Vegas

Been like 3 months since i played MG so yes i am in fact extremelly rusty, which i said. It's ok tho,  2 days pking on it and i'm back to what was before , not a big deal. Tho i guess i am still able to CC and survive more then MG's on enemy team when it comes to big scale PVP's.
Ty for the comment/opinion tho ^
Idk dude, everytime I check my skill bar my ice prison and mountains seize are in CD or I got no chi and groups of 10+ get stunned/frozen. I mean there must be a reason Artifex MGs, including you, asked me for advice in the past ^.^

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Idk dude, everytime I check my skill bar my ice prison and mountains seize are in CD or I got no chi and groups of 10+ get stunned/frozen. I mean there must be a reason Artifex MGs, including you, asked me for advice in the past ^.^
Because someone asked  for advices , doesn't mean they have never become more efficient than the person with the time/experience :normal-3:
As for what you do as you said, i hardly see any Ice Prisons from Warning's side (tho you probably only one who knows Ice Prison in there) ,but my focus is not MG's. Tho over months i barelly see more then 2-3 ice prisons in entire PK's. 
No point debating what someone does or not here during whatever possible pk(s), it's a bit irrelevant.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
point guard top mg 
Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 01:57 am by Reaper

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
pk so easy man omg why i play this server? pedrosner not play mage 50 years come bck make easie of whole server wtf dude when you teach me wizard so I play in same level as you ? lol dnt stress man pedrosner is just best wizard in server and 0 dare to 1vs1 him because will receive 90k points of damage
you are more r******* each day  :normal-18: :normal-19: :normal-20:

Vegas

No point debating what someone does or not here during whatever possible pk(s), it's a bit irrelevant.
Well I just pointed out stuff that you could do better, not my fault you felt offended and started being like "im better than every enemy wow im best ever". Better than asslicking comments imo

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Well I just pointed out stuff that you could do better, not my fault you felt offended and started being like "im better than every enemy wow im best ever". Better than asslicking comments imo
Not offended at all , you said your opinion, and i said mine.
You pointed what you believed , and i pointed out what i believe lol. I even said ty for comment/opinion ^

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
good video pedro