Epic Perfect World

WarningTheGreatest

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Looks like you had fun , tho you should really remove those 2 lasts skills from vit genie ( spark and aqua shield or w/e its called ). Not bad for first mage video ? ( Didnt watch your other videos so idk ) . Oh right and good music .
Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 03:06 pm by BriEsT

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Looks like you had fun , tho you should really remove those 2 lasts skills from vit genie ( spark and aqua shield or w/e its called ). Not bad for first mage video ? ( Didnt watch your other videos so idk ) . Oh right and good music .
Can trick ppls with spark c: if you use spark on someone in mass they will (most not all) insta panic and will use either faith or AD. Even i tried it on seeker long ago juz to make ppls panic c:

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Can trick ppls with spark c: if you use spark on someone in mass they will (most not all) insta panic and will use either faith or AD. Even i tried it on seeker long ago juz to make ppls panic c:
LOL? I might as well try that too. xD

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
I'm the greatest. Nice music. Noob mg.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
The damage reduction worked nice on him tbh but yeah, I might try it myself later and edit this comment if needed since I cant say much from seeing the skill twice on his vid.

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
Nice! i atleast u dont need 2 ep's to surive godo :))

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
LOL? I might as well try that too. xD
dont do it on me ..
ur still ugly