• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Good video mentor FMP maybe one day ull be as good as me in pve :/

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
good fight mayne fmp 
http://youtu.be/OqM2sV30V7c there you go, i didn't put first 3 fights because they were pretty too long, scores ended up 3-2 for you sht quality i might change it when i go to sleep because uploading takes so long in hd gf manye im pretty sure we'll do more since it was much fun,  :normal-19: n i think i need to start using fortify after tidal because i died 3 times in same way was gf :normal-2:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
What do you use for gear switching?
I'm basically 40

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
What do you use for gear switching?
new program http://www.corpshumain.ca/en/images/muscles_main_deep_F_en.jpg stolen from sebi xd

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

and thanks all for watching+comments
I CALL BULLSHIT THIS IS MY MUSICCCCCCCC  :normal-13:
u never mention me in music anymore u jewish fcker  :normal-12:
nice video, was fun watching
ps never gona send u music again  :rolleyes:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
I CALL BULLSHIT THIS IS MY MUSICCCCCCCC  :normal-13:
u never mention me in music anymore u jewish fcker  :normal-12:
ps never gona send u music again  :rolleyes:
:normal-13: no pls booobooo

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
I CALL BULLSHIT THIS IS MY MUSICCCCCCCC  :normal-13:
u never mention me in music anymore u jewish fcker  :normal-12:
ps never gona send u music again  :rolleyes:
Send me music pls

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Send me music pls
nothing that can compare to their last show 

DeadPolii

FMPP OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP EASSSSSSSSSSSSSSY
good fight good music AWESOME!  :) :) :) :)

Zirkon

nothing that can compare to their last show

Best dude... 

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Im getting into 1v1 videos lately xd this is one of the most entertaining 1v1 i had and btw first fight is too long don't complain :( nothing was cut we played 4rounds, it was just matter of time to get my gears up  O:-)

this is just reply for these two stupid comments on my previous thread
It sounds like you think of yourself and Yangster on the same level as Mutilate Aizox and Holiness, what a joke

Quote from: FeelMyPoison on Yesterday at 12:52:49 pm

what the *** did u say i was playing around and it was 3-2 cuz i didnt care was 5 am do you even dare bark now i didnt have ego before with u but now i destroy u say when u wanna fight ill log dog
I didn't make this video to farm ego i just dislike being insulted, i hope this doesn't turn out like previous thread keep it clean
:normal-19: and who says music sucks gonna get bullet in the head  :normal-5:
hope you enjoy  :normal-25:
Ok so yea fight was good butt didnt you die at sundown with same gear like 10-0 to Robbert? Altho if you noticed Robb only of def stuffs has vit tome and daggers while you have everything on ... This video will bring you alot of likes yeah I agreed cause u beat Robbert only 1 time while he beat you clean 10-0 at sundown we were watching you had same gear .., so nothing changed at all but you mess with wrong guy so dont try to 1v1 him again it will be so bad for you, jsut a friendly advice  ;)

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Ok so yea fight was good butt didnt you die at sundown with same gear like 10-0 to Robbert? Altho if you noticed Robb only of def stuffs has vit tome and daggers while you have everything on ... This video will bring you alot of likes yeah I agreed cause u beat Robbert only 1 time while he beat you clean 10-0 at sundown we were watching you had same gear .., so nothing changed at all but you mess with wrong guy so dont try to 1v1 him again it will be so bad for you, jsut a friendly advice  ;)
uhm no? i only fought robbert twice with these gears once at sundown it was 5am he was just playing around blablablabla n this time, n im up for rematch tbh i dont run from 1v1s same class, also  my gf already explained my point that with this video i didn't mean that im better than robbert holiness aizox or whatever i just wanted to point that im not worse than them even my fight with maxy today was 3-2 scores are pretty close n we'll go for more later, im just tired from random unknowns quoting me 'you think u are on their level blablabla' if i wasn't in xpendables it doesn't mean i can't be one of top sins ^^