Epic Perfect World

PW LAG

Mrai

Glad I didn't have that problem.
But still. Just be patient you guys, Agatio will have this fixed asap.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
These people sure be hatin on epw haters gonna hate

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Someone tell this hacker to go out and get this thing called a JOB jeez...... Going around hacking shizz demanding for money as he faps :< okay lemme shut up i probably just described 95% of guys on here dream job
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Mrai

:u Pfft. Real hackers wouldn't waste their time hacking private servers.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
:u Pfft. Real hackers wouldn't waste their time hacking private servers.

FailWannaBeNoobCantGetLaidIfTheyPaidAHookerHackers Better :D?
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Slashyy

tbh id love to know why people wanna hack epw ... its not like money changes hands on here and orginal pwi is just as easy to hack  ;) go annoy them :L

Mrai

I never had my IQ tested. Sometimes, i wear my ironman mask and pretend im tony stark (hes a genius). So yeah, sometimes im a genius.

MageTank

Hardy Harr Harr.
I can just imagine you wearing the mask and listening to this.

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
I never had my IQ tested. Sometimes, i wear my ironman mask and pretend im tony stark (hes a genius). So yeah, sometimes im a genius.

MageTank

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
Someone tell this hacker to go out and get this thing called a JOB jeez...... Going around hacking shizz demanding for money as he faps :< okay lemme shut up i probably just described 95% of guys on here dream job
more attack=better ping for me idk why but its true
shhh mord
and if attacker try we go to other server this is for him/her
..i..

Offline neofight

I was fairly certain that 140 and higher was genius. 180 would be close to some records XD

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
The word hack gets used so much, nobody even knows the meaning. EPW isnt getting hacked. You dont hack a server to "bring it down". You hack a server to collect information. Something is taking down the daemons of the server, which could be multiple things. Could be service provider lost connection, Agatio could have accidently forgot to pay (happens to all of us), or even hardware/power failure at the host's location. It's possible EPW is being DDoS'd, but even DDoS isnt hacking. Its flooding a gateway/network with massive amounts of packets/internet traffic (resulting in an attack on the providers bandwidth) and it causes the server to go down. There are scripts available to automatically turn the daemons on when they go off (im certain agatio has access to these scripts, as everyone else does), which leads me to believe the problem might be beyond a ddos. Could be something else entirely.

Posts regarding hacking, without actual proof of it, only leads people to post off the wall responses. Lets just assume someone accidently unplugged a server (big oops) and wait until it gets (plugged back in). Less hatred this way xD

MageTank

Well, perhaps you should know how it came to this. There was a lag first (I assume, wasn't online, but see the OP of this thread). When I tried to log in first, there was a launcher update, and on log-in menu it said "Server maintenance is currently in progress". A few minutes later and since then I can't log in. Seems pretty much like DDoS.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
The word hack gets used so much, nobody even knows the meaning. EPW isnt getting hacked. You dont hack a server to "bring it down". You hack a server to collect information. Something is taking down the daemons of the server, which could be multiple things. Could be service provider lost connection, Agatio could have accidently forgot to pay (happens to all of us), or even hardware/power failure at the host's location. It's possible EPW is being DDoS'd, but even DDoS isnt hacking. Its flooding a gateway/network with massive amounts of packets/internet traffic (resulting in an attack on the providers bandwidth) and it causes the server to go down. There are scripts available to automatically turn the daemons on when they go off (im certain agatio has access to these scripts, as everyone else does), which leads me to believe the problem might be beyond a ddos. Could be something else entirely.

Posts regarding hacking, without actual proof of it, only leads people to post off the wall responses. Lets just assume someone accidently unplugged a server (big oops) and wait until it gets (plugged back in). Less hatred this way xD

MageTank
omg u s00000 pro

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Sthu Doom and gimme teles D: I'm almost out and can't talk on the forums anymore Q_Q

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
ik your feel lol :< i wanna give u but can u plz tell me how i trade untradeable teles?

Mrai

ik your feel lol :< i wanna give u but can u plz tell me how i trade untradeable teles?

Wait for the next patch. Agatio told me that the untradeable tele's will be fixed in it.