Epic Perfect World

GREATES IDE EVER FOR NEXT 146 EXPANSION

Offline rangkasjaya

Alright, I've already suggested this idea to Agatio. I just want your opinions on this. Feel free to flame away if you want.

This is all about levelling, as the topic states. But my ideas are, move the bunnies to a new location(Not in any of the starter areas) and give a special teleport scroll to that area for people that want 110 right away, which is most of you, I know. But the reason I say this is, some people might want to just level up from level 1 and work there.
Now, my alternative idea to this, is to make a new server, not a new private server, but a like a different channel. I'm sure you know what I mean. And lower the experience rate on that channel. So you can level up from 1 and stuff.
Now, a reason that this might be fun for players: Obtain all the gear you could never get in pwi official server while levelling up and doing quests for those who like the stories of the quests.
Any comments, please post below, or send me a message.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
To note again: I've already submitted this idea to Agatio, I just want opinions.
146 EXPANSION is SERVER TERRITORIAL WAR
So, i suggest to bring that suggestion to make a new server like that
And last gear is needed to same with our gear in Epic Perfect World I
So we can do Territorial War server in Epic Perfect World
It's so great and will be the only one private server who has Teritorial Server War
Thank You

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
please... wait for next patch  :-[
after that you guys can ask for more stuff i swear hehe but first u guys gotta check our next patch  :-\

Mrai

please... wait for next patch  :-[
after that you guys can ask for more stuff i swear hehe but first u guys gotta check our next patch  :-\
I'm just hoping in the next patch, those events you were talking about aren't all pvp based. Because I don't pvp at all. I mean, I'll go out and mess with fac mates, like, I nuked and killed the leader, and I'll toy around with them with my seals and stuff, but still, I don't actually pvp to try and kill.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i wont say much but we are implementing both  :-\
pvp
pve
also pvp + pve on same event  :P

Mrai

i wont say much but we are implementing both  :-\
pvp
pve
also pvp + pve on same event  :P
Good, I'm glad. And, I'll probably be making my own events once I can fund for rewards. Even if they're just small useless rewards. Haha. But what I hate.. People complain about events, but won't actually make their own.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I'm just hoping in the next patch, those events you were talking about aren't all pvp based. Because I don't pvp at all. I mean, I'll go out and mess with fac mates, like, I nuked and killed the leader, and I'll toy around with them with my seals and stuff, but still, I don't actually pvp to try and kill.
I hope the same, I don't PK either.

About cross-server territorial wars, I'm afraid it's
still too early to have 2 or more servers. We have
to vote more and bring good population for second
one. The worst would be to divide community.

Also, to negotiate with another private servers is
not useful,  as private servers are all customized
differently and not compatible/comparable.

EDIT: I started typing this before Evil and Mrai
added their messages.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Mrai

I hope the same, I don't PK either.

About cross-server territorial wars, I'm afraid it's
still too early to have 2 or more servers. We have
to vote more and bring good population for second
one. The worst would be to divide community.

Also, to negotiate with another private servers is
not useful,  as private servers are all customized
differently and not compatible/comparable.

EDIT: I started typing this before Evil and Mrai
added their messages.
Heh.. I gave Aga the idea to add another server, for players who want to level up from 1-150 the hard way, and a lower exp rate, so they can get the gear they always wanted through pwi at lower levels that they couldn't afford to get without farming mats forever. Or cash shopping. But yeah, that would definitely divide the population. Though, my other idea was pretty good I'd think.
Lower the exp rate to the server and offer Hyper Exp stones, also move the bunnies to a secret location and start off all races in their original starting areas so players can level up like that and what not. But offer a teleport to the area where the bunnies are for those who want to get 110 and hurry to 150 for pvp and what not. Just some random ideas of mine, I get them all the time. xD