Epic Perfect World

Change the place of events

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
best solution guys remove aps make event outside of arena!

Anyway, -1 for real.Get a purge wep and purge it if you'd like and kill the wf that way.
ok mayne give us 100% purge wep

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
If I don't know how to play then I'll learn, not make QQ threads about stuff.I'm not like you and make a thread about how your own class should get more of an advantage and another class gets a disadvantage.
It's not an advantage or disadvantage, read what I said it's how it's supposed to be.

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
A good idea dude +

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
I won events easy before i quit without reversion and when i come back i'll do it again, but you can't compare reversion and reflect
This is the best explanation you could give actually which is totally the opposite of what you said in beginning

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
This is the best explanation you could give actually which is totally the opposite of what you said in beginning
I said i won events without it, what does that change? It's still a vital skill tbh

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
The reasons to have events on the main map are obvious tbh, the arena gives certain class an advantage and certain classes a disadvantage. For example mage reversion doesn't work, and even though some people think that it's an irrelevant skill, it's not. It's vital for kiting and keeping the enemy from running away with antistun. Also venos have a huge advantage in arena. Any aps class can kill themselves because of the reflect. Also the arena is pretty small tbh and there's not a lot of room to kite.
It's not an advantage or disadvantage, read what I said it's how it's supposed to be.
Kinda seems to me like you want an advantage of using reversion and a disadvantage to wf about using the reflect skill that doesn't really affect your class in the first place  :rolleyes:

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
And when I told you that the original developers made Cube in arenas you came and told me "dont try to work your PWI logic here"
If the original devs wanted reflect to work in pk they would've made it usable on the main map

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
If the original devs wanted reflect to work in pk they would've made it usable on the main map
Of course they wouldn't want it to work in pk, what happens to mass pk lol. Otherwise if wasn't meant for 1v1s they wouldn't have made it possible to use in arenas and Cube pk area 

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Arena is already big enough...but again..what will happen to phys classes 

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
stunlock

Vegas

Why it should be hosted out of arena

1. More space, there won't be spectators around you. It's kinda annoying
2. Teleport bug and running bug in arena. Rare so not a big deal but still
3. Spatial reversion will work. WFs still got reflects that reduce damage but the reversion is completely useless in arena.
4.  Less lag because of my #1 point

Why it shouldn't be hosted out of arena

1. WFs and WBs get a small nerf, WF is still 1 of the best 1v1 classes so not a big deal
2. Harder for GMs to host events because ppl can sig friends etc...

I'm for main map events.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
since when any phy class ever had problems catching anyone, maybe wr only because its currently weakest class in the whole 1v1 event, but it can easely catch up and lock purify campers without apsing them, sin is op they catch anything easy and theres also whirwind no, seeker tele stun , range paralyze, barbs range paralyze op knock down

Offline 1337

• The Maestro

3. Spatial reversion will work. WFs still got reflects that reduce damage but the reversion is completely useless in arena.

1. WFs and WBs get a small nerf, WF is still 1 of the best 1v1 classes so not a big deal

I'm for main map events.
People won't be able to sig if they host it in restricted areas like on nova, and it shouldn't be able that hard to do if the pw novas devs could do it.

Vegas

You do realise that archers and wizards will just keep running away forward to Africa only.
That's because wizards and archers rely on mobility to survive, putting them in small arenas is like taking away tidal from sins

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡

I'm for main map events.
1. There is enough space.
2. There is no teleport bug and running bug in arena
3. What happens to barbs?
4. I never saw arena being laggy because there's less people inside it than on main map.