Epic Perfect World

Change the place of events

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Is it possible to change the place of events to be somewhere on the main map? I know that GMs on Perfect World Nova had events on the main map where it was only possible for players who are teleported by the GM to have access to that area of the map. The reasons to have events on the main map are obvious tbh, the arena gives certain class an advantage and certain classes a disadvantage. For example mage reversion doesn't work, and even though some people think that it's an irrelevant skill, it's not. It's vital for kiting and keeping the enemy from running away with antistun. Also venos have a huge advantage in arena. Any aps class can kill themselves because of the reflect. Also the arena is pretty small tbh and there's not a lot of room to kite.

Vegas

I agree +1000000000, somewhere in the restricted area would be nice

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Damn good suggestion

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
This is a good suggestion , hope will happen +1

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
damn +1 maybe that place in those canyons near croma nobody can enter but gm can port in

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
damn +1 maybe that place in those canyons near croma nobody can enter but gm can port in
aawww i know that place from ROTFA , could be best place for playoffs c.c

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I think they hosted in the upcoming part of the map? Idk might be wrong was long time ago

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 VENOS WONT BE OP ANYMORE BHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Vegas

I think they hosted in the upcoming part of the map? Idk might be wrong was long time ago
I think so too, was OP

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
+1 VENOS WONT BE OP ANYMORE BHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Of course you're for this, with your 3x int barb wrists.
Reversion is important for kiting, but Wizards are still relevant in 1v1s without it. Throw a veno without Bramble or HA against an APS class and they're pretty much screwed.
Of course, I could be wrong. It's very likely that I am. I mean, advocating for Arcane venos isn't my job. Why do I even care? That's up to anyone to guess.
I'm neither +1 or -1. GMs have more experience balancing things than I, or probably any of us, do. Up to them. But this is my vote for a GM to see this at least as an idea for them to consider.
+1. Not to vote count, but to reply count.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
+1
Reflect is handicapped, offers too much leverage on a class that doesn't need it
i feel like i'm dead

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Damn intervention. Arena is too clustered and annoying to fight in, reason why I stopped going as EA since it's impossible to win in a place where kiting doesn't exist. Another reason why it should be changed
i feel like i'm dead

Zirkon

Is it possible to change the place of events to be somewhere on the main map? I know that GMs on Perfect World Nova had events on the main map where it was only possible for players who are teleported by the GM to have access to that area of the map. The reasons to have events on the main map are obvious tbh, the arena gives certain class an advantage and certain classes a disadvantage. For example mage reversion doesn't work, and even though some people think that it's an irrelevant skill, it's not. It's vital for kiting and keeping the enemy from running away with antistun. Also venos have a huge advantage in arena. Any aps class can kill themselves because of the reflect. Also the arena is pretty small tbh and there's not a lot of room to kite.
I agree +1

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
If you guys are complaining so much about a wf's reflect skill then learn to work around it.If you guys didn't know, a wf can be super squishy if they're full magic.Most likely they can die from easy aps, so why not have some reflected back at the opponent and not seem like a noob who can't deal dmg to anyone and dies 321 to aps?In my opinion(as I've played on wf and against a wf)the event placement is fine and wf's shouldn't have a disadvantage on an event seeing how, unless they have a complete set of def gears, they are easily kill-able.People saying "WF is op" and "Nerf WF's"probably haven't really played a wf in pk(or maybe they have, I'm not sure)

Anyway, -1 for real.Get a purge wep and purge it if you'd like and kill the wf that way.