Epic Perfect World

Reducing Makeover Scroll Cooldown [Final Discussion]

Offline Death

• Old Player
I think it's rude of you to make a thread like this, it seems like you are suggesting that Agatio has less of an idea what he's doing than you, and you providing instructions on how to change makeover scroll cd is just incredibly pretentious  >:(

Look, just because something worked on some other private server, based on an older version of PW, doesn't mean it would work now in EPW... is that something so hard for your narcissistic brain to comprehend? Perhaps we should all pm Vendetta developer to tell you that?

Another thing, I'd rather have the servers running than to risk crashes because poor people like you just couldn't possibly survive being seen with an imperfect ini...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I think it's rude of you to make a thread like this, it seems like you are suggesting that Agatio has less of an idea what he's doing than you, and you providing instructions on how to change makeover scroll cd is just incredibly pretentious  >:(

Look, just because something worked on some other private server, based on an older version of PW, doesn't mean it would work now in EPW... is that something so hard for your narcissistic brain to comprehend? Perhaps we should all pm Vendetta developer to tell you that?

Another thing, I'd rather have the servers running than to risk crashes because poor people like you just couldn't possibly survive being seen with an imperfect ini...
Someones upset, that's not what I'm trying to say at all. I'm saying it can be done, I think that "It can't be done" is a very vague answer coming from the Dev of the game. Any clarification from him would put me at ease, no need to be so butthurt over the fact that I'm saying it can be done.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I think it's rude of you to make a thread like this, it seems like you are suggesting that Agatio has less of an idea what he's doing than you, and you providing instructions on how to change makeover scroll cd is just incredibly pretentious  >:(

I think someone needs to take a chill pill. This thread was literally Domgrath just explaining how Bash on Vendetta changed the makeover scrolls CD so that he could give us a legitimate reason as to why the CD times aren't changed.

I think it's incredibly rude of you to come to a thread where you clearly have no idea of the intentions of the OP and make a load of bitchy assumptions. s:
Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 12:06 pm by Rʜᴀᴇɴʏs

You sound stressed.
On topic: I support the idea. The long ass cd time is the main reason I don't bother trying new inis out.

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
Perhaps Aga already tried it but it didn't work out. That's why he might have replied with "It can't be done". I guess he just needs to clarify it. 

+1 to the idea though. I always struggle with inis.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Perhaps Aga already tried it but it didn't work out. That's why he might have replied with "It can't be done". I guess he just needs to clarify it.

+1 to the idea though. I always struggle with inis.

You sound stressed.
On topic: I support the idea. The long ass cd time is the main reason I don't bother trying new inis out.
Glad that people agree  :P

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I too played on a server where the cool down was 5 minutes, so I knew it could be done.  I'm sure Agatio has \ had his reason for not doing it. 
I tend not to question him. :))
1+ if it could be done here.