Epic Perfect World

Events advices

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
Well there is a gm I can name out right now who has toon in a faction and supports that faction with events so ur right not all all people are pure and shot
what!?!?!?!

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
We talking about gms abusing some power someone brought up

Mrai

Well there is a gm I can name out right now who has toon in a faction and supports that faction with events so ur right not all all people are pure and shot
Well.  it doesn't really take a GM to make an event.. you could always make your own, and give your own things away as a prize.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
Well.  it doesn't really take a GM to make an event.. you could always make your own, and give your own things away as a prize.
Mordenita do this thing you guys saw many times

Mrai

Mordenita do this thing you guys saw many times
I try to do it as well, for my fac. But thing is, I'm working on getting to 150 lately, and I can't afford to give out prizes right now. And, I'm trying to fund my pk tourney that nobody under level 150 seems to want to sign up for. So, I'll probably just cancel it.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.

Well ur not getting the point when they have events it can't be crashed b.c gm is there and stuff and there in game events with such a huge price and it happens more then three times a day with lvl 7 time rewards and shit no one wonders where that shit comes from

And I am on phone with auto word editor so sry for some random shit

Mrai

Well ur not getting the point when they have events it can't be crashed b.c gm is there and stuff and there in game events with such a huge price and it happens more then three times a day with lvl 7 time rewards and shit no one wonders where that shit comes from

And I am on phone with auto word editor so sry for some random shit
Can only be crashed if you announce the location to the world. Hurr. You should just keep the location a secret until you know what players are participating or not. I mean, technically, I guess it could be crashed, but that would compromise the prize for everybody. (In my events anyway.)

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
This makes me sad. None of you are qualified to be gm's. Not a single one of you x.x

Just playing the game shouldnt make you gm material. Sucking up to agatio shouldnt even help your chances either. Wanna know what makes a good gm? One that isnt biased. One that treats players equally, regardless of who they are. Gm's that dont flirt on world chat, whoring themselves out to the public. Yeah, gm's are human... but not when they log on to their gm account. I expect gm's to be colder than ice, and swift in their judgement. I expect gm's to execute their powers justly, while providing proof for their actions.

You people think being a gm is fun, or that its a game, when it isnt. Not a single thing about being a gm is fun. You have to deal with ungreatful players every single day, listen to their complaints, be tech support to those who understand virtually nothing, and render them punishments when they feel they did nothing wrong. Again, none of you are qualified. Half of the current gm team isnt even quallified to be gm.

@Mrai: You should need training to be gm. Why in the hell would a position of power just be possible to do? Its not physical training, but you need judgement. A very good sense of it.

Everyone feels they wont abuse powers, and that they will be good, but power is a corruptive entity, and it will consume people. I myself, developed for perfect world servers. I also abused powers from time to time, giving myself 3rd fairy, thinkin (i worked 28 hours on a patch, i deserve cultivation), but realized afterwards what i had done.

I already have a problem with gm's that have alts. They cant possibly be fair gm's, if they have characters in guilds and friends ingame. They are more likely to punish their enemies, and let their friends slide on certain things, resulting in bias. It's why i refused to play the servers that i developed on. It's also why i feel gm's that play, should lose access to their normal chars while they be a gm, and only get them back when they release their position as gm.

Can't wait to see the outcome of this thread x.x

MageTank
I honestly can't help but agree with basically all of this. I would get into something here about the GMs, but it would more than likely get me banned.. :I GMs really aren't qualified to be GMs on this server and it's more than obvious. I've had a few problems on the server, and have never contacted a GM except maybe once? because they aren't the greatest. Everything I've just dealt with instead of getting it fixed.

As for the events thing, yeah GMs have school and such, most events are the automated ones, except for a few that happen occasionally. It won't change until the GMs are on break or are out of school, more than likely.

So, yeah. Organize your own event, advertise it on world chat, and have fun with it.

+100 to Mage for most of everything he's said on this forum. >>

Mrai

Im suprised people agree with me here. It was said in a prophecy that it was i who would bring destruction to this server (atleast thats what the original gm team said, which resulted in my ban, many many times xD)

Either way, i mean no harm to this server. I feel i contributed as much to it as these gm's claim to have contributed x.x

Power to the people, and all that noise.

MageTank
Of course we agree with you. o. o You've always got impeccable logic that nobody can get around, so really we have no choice. LOL.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Of course we agree with you. o. o You've always got impeccable logic that nobody can get around, so really we have no choice. LOL.
Yeah, kinda.. xD

Mrai

Yeah, kinda.. xD
Pfft. No kinda about it. xD
There is no arguing with his logic, whether he's wrong or right.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Pfft. No kinda about it. xD
There is no arguing with his logic, whether he's wrong or right.

This is true. xD
MageTank is always right. >.>

Mrai

This is true. xD
MageTank is always right. >.>
And if anybody has doubt on that, I will personally un-retire from my pvp life and nuke some bronies.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
6:No banning MageTank without evidence (advertising kfc doesnt count as breaking the rules, mmk?)

MageTank

Does this include perma-muting?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
And if anybody has doubt on that, I will personally un-retire from my pvp life and nuke some bronies.

Do it anyway, it's fun. :D