Epic Perfect World

FMP vs Rev

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Just making this video shows how tryhard you are tbh, good job on winning, but when Rev was active and actually played he fcked you outside arena.
he got 1 random win when i wasn't fully gear'd, im willing to rematch with his mg after he fights me sin v sin even thought its already 3-1 for me but idk why he talks big rarxd

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I want to be legend of past pw, can make tich sir?  :-X
that is out of my hands :( the past is over 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
just saying, outside arena no chance  :)
maybe...
he got 1 random win when i wasn't fully gear'd, im willing to rematch with his mg after he fights me sin v sin even thought its already 3-1 for me but idk why he talks big rarxd

i rly wana see this 1v1 c.c

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
No 3 spark lol,nice sin,nice 1v1!
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
maybe...
i rly wana see this 1v1 c.c
he dont do sin vs sin cuz ...
so just try make it in ur dream xDD

Offline FirsT_Blood

• Characters: FirsT_Blood
  • Faction: Ex GodsArmy
do you call yourself good sin, lasting less than 40second vs me ? the funny thing he refuse to play more LOL
Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 10:23 pm by FirsT_Blood

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
do you call yourself good sin, lasting less than 40second vs me ?

even SinXIII_ would last longer man xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
do you call yourself good sin, lasting less than 40second vs me ?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Easied

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL he die faster than than wat i dont know  which downer sin to put next to ur name rev LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and  u call ur self good this was less than 2 min what the *** 

Vegas

do you call yourself good sin, lasting less than 40second vs me ? the funny thing he refuse to play more LOL

Wtf dude, this almost looks like he tried to bot in PK, normal humans can't have that slow reflexes...

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Make it sin vs sin and then we'll see who's better really, 3.33 sin vs mage doesnt prove much.
I wanna watch.
He simply got caught in a bad moment tbh xD
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Quit

• Quited

Tell me guize is that a ancient assassin blah blah blah.....or ancestors blah blah blah I dont think so that title for him is a Best joke ever....that was easy F_B  :))

Offline FirsT_Blood

• Characters: FirsT_Blood
  • Faction: Ex GodsArmy
Tell me guize is that a ancient assassin blah blah blah.....or ancestors blah blah blah I dont think so that title for him is a Best joke ever....that was easy F_B  :))
ikr , tbh i started to feel bad about him xddd

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Lol sometimes a player can have lag spikes/bored/bad day/hangover, and being easied when that happens don't really account for much. i can pretty much kill any sin on server if he is lagging pretty badly. Rev got very good skills as sin as proven by his excellent play for a very long time. I've had the chance to be his EP back when we were both active and he was wiping PK spots alone with just a nab EP LOL.  Players lose 1v1 and you can't win them all unless you are god mode ofc.  As for playoffs rules clearly give advantage to fmp but it's fair to say he did his best to take advantage of it and won.Doesn't really take anything away from Rev's gameplay as different situations give different results. Both are good and looking forward to future fights between the two.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x