Epic Perfect World

FMP vs Rev

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Sin in an arena vs a mage...  It isn't hard lol.  All the people who are saying stealth in 1v1 is okay must have never 1v1'd in their lives because it's always been considered cheap to stealth in 1v1.  I don't blame any sin for stealthing in playoffs though because the rules clearly say it's allowed. That's why playoffs are always filled with sins.  Half the rules provide them an advantage.

I'm not on either side or anything, but you should fight him again on main map and see if you've improved since the last time you 2 fought.  Playoff victories don't say as much as a sin.
Singularity can kill most(i even think she a actually beat every sin at some point) sins on arena :police:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Singularity can kill most(i even think she a actually beat every sin at some point) sins on arena :police:
thisssssssss, without even spark on genie like pwi players n she never qq'd  u just need 2learn2play
if you wish to rematch come sin vs sin
Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 04:16 pm by FeelMyPoison

Offline REAVZZ

Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 04:34 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠
Old names:
SoulReaver
$oul_Reaver

........IN GANK WE TRUST....

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
whats with all the drama, he lost, happend many times be4, lol

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Such mads and legend talk over a simple 1v1 in a game. Fine, FMP won in arena and Rev won outside, so? It's a 1v1 in game, ofc 1 will win and 1 will loose. Stop QQ and stop quoting how big a legend you are, play a game for fun.  :police:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nice video , music not my thing tho.
Not taking anyone's side, but for the sake of it , you guys could go again i guess. Like a best of 5 or something idk. Pretty sure everyone is "bumped up " to see it, at least i am , and i don't usually care for 1vs1's.
Tho if you agree to 1vs1 again , i guess Rev could also agree on doing a sin match after MG.
Just my 2cents. 
Grats on the win btw 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Such mads and legend talk over a simple 1v1 in a game. Fine, FMP won in arena and Rev won outside, so? It's a 1v1 in game, ofc 1 will win and 1 will loose. Stop QQ and stop quoting how big a legend you are, play a game for fun.  :police:
I am a big legend, I'm sorry :(. I had to do it at this moment.
Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 04:57 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
I am a big legend, I'm sorry :(.
I want big legend too, bit n00b. :(
Maybe these legends tich me to be legend. :-[
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I want big legend too, bit n00b. :(
Maybe these legends tich me to be legend. :-[
Come, I make tich how to be a legend in the future of pw. :( you'll get a chance to make your own legacy kk

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
i just notice ur caps lock is fixed ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
No hate pls. Pedro gave me new keyboard.
Come, I make tich how to be a legend in the future of pw. :(
I want to be legend of past pw, can make tich sir?  :-X

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Not taking anyone's side, but for the sake of it , you guys could go again i guess. Like a best of 5 or something idk. Pretty sure everyone is "bumped up " to see it, at least i am , and i don't usually care for 1vs1's.
Tho if you agree to 1vs1 again , i guess Rev could also agree on doing a sin match after MG.
Just my 2cents.
Grats on the win btw
^-^ i'll 1v1 his sin first, if i won or lost (thought everyone knows that won't happen) i'll fight his mage after
also nice sig xd
Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 05:50 pm by FeelMyPoison

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Just making this video shows how tryhard you are tbh, good job on winning, but when Rev was active and actually played he fcked you outside arena. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Just making this video shows how tryhard you are tbh, good job on winning, but when Rev was active and actually played he fcked you outside arena.
was 2.86 xd rev rarely 1v1ed be4 he got his 3.33 even tho all server had 3.33 dragon top :))))))))))

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Just my 2cents.
Grats on the win btw
amazing sig

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
was 2.86 xd rev rarely 1v1ed be4 he got his 3.33 even tho all server had 3.33 dragon top :))))))))))
just saying, outside arena no chance  :)