Epic Perfect World

FMP vs Rev

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
as to be expected, rather see you post a video against someone who can put up a fight tho

anyway gz on winning playoffs
Lol i fak you

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
You both run too much... but nice vid and gz
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Nice fights, I guess I can expect more fights from you 2 often now o:

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation
Nice video Omar  
Waw, best music ever 
I looooooooooooveeeeeeeee Logic  :normal-15: :normal-34: :normal-48:

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

DeadPolii

rev was easied  :)) :)) :)) :))
gf :) :)

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
LMAO the tryhardism is hard, first of all congratulations on winning a mage that barely plays as of late and second good job going into stealth which made you survive the 28328 deaths you shouldve gotten, then the third if you wanna 1v1 with normal rules which is no stealth in 1v1 which is to the advantage of sin obviously and then not to mention that reversion of mage doesnt work in the playoff arena, if you wanna 1v1 outside arena domgrath will once again record you dying now GMs do not delete this comment as if we are the ones starting beef here when the comments above are of lowborns which speak lowvalue,and then as last - why do you tryhard when history books have already been written? Rev and zFlashx the ancient Assassin gods, most of you didnt even play at the time Rev and zFlash were around you should respect your ancestors, also best mages : 1337,tenthgrain,Zhake ( 1v1 wise 100% )

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
LMAO the tryhardism is hard, first of all congratulations on winning a mage that barely plays as of late and second good job going into stealth which made you survive the 28328 deaths you shouldve gotten, then the third if you wanna 1v1 with normal rules which is no stealth in 1v1 which is to the advantage of sin obviously and then not to mention that reversion of mage doesnt work in the playoff arena, if you wanna 1v1 outside arena domgrath will once again record you dying now GMs do not delete this comment as if we are the ones starting beef here when the comments above are of lowborns which speak lowvalue,and then as last - why do you tryhard when history books have already been written? Rev and zFlashx the ancient Assassin gods, most of you didnt even play at the time Rev and zFlash were around you should respect your ancestors, also best mages : 1337,tenthgrain,Zhake ( 1v1 wise 100% )
.... well he is congratulating you on the well timed usage of your skills, so lets ignore the excuses and QQ of a butthurt ego and take this comment as good sportsmanship. ;)

Offline BriEsT

• Don
.... well he is congratulating you on the well timed usage of your skills, so lets ignore the excuses and QQ of a butthurt ego and take this comment as good sportsmanship. ;)
 Every comment in this thread has been off "good sportsmanship" . 
 Nice video and seems like an interesting fight . Music didnt match the gameplay tho no offense , tho Im a fan of the song .

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Sin in an arena vs a mage...  It isn't hard lol.  All the people who are saying stealth in 1v1 is okay must have never 1v1'd in their lives because it's always been considered cheap to stealth in 1v1.  I don't blame any sin for stealthing in playoffs though because the rules clearly say it's allowed. That's why playoffs are always filled with sins.  Half the rules provide them an advantage.

I'm not on either side or anything, but you should fight him again on main map and see if you've improved since the last time you 2 fought.  Playoff victories don't say as much as a sin.
I'm basically 40

scatterer3

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Sin in an arena vs a mage...  It isn't hard lol.  All the people who are saying stealth in 1v1 is okay must have never 1v1'd in their lives because it's always been considered cheap to stealth in 1v1.  I don't blame any sin for stealthing in playoffs though because the rules clearly say it's allowed. That's why playoffs are always filled with sins.  Half the rules provide them an advantage.

I'm not on either side or anything, but you should fight him again on main map and see if you've improved since the last time you 2 fought.  Playoff victories don't say as much as a sin.
Indeed dude, this is wat im pointing at, while i lose skills like reversion he gains skills like stealth l0l, he has no chance out of playoff arena half server has seen that 1v1 at allies camp :police:

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
damn, stealth saved your ass, would like to see this 1v1 on main map though.. mages can't even use reversion in playoffs arena

Offline Gya

• Characters: Gya / Eva
  • Faction: Tyrants
Really good video mr. Alpha sin . Your student Gya is very proud of u  :tiger-26: And about the music ... well it could be worse xd

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Really good video mr. Alpha sin . Your student Gya is very proud of u  :tiger-26: And about the music ... well it could be worse xd
Gya better sin.