Epic Perfect World

XtremeTop100 Could not open socket

Mrai

DN keeps up because they abuse a flaw in the sites design. XT100 doesnt count votes based on IP's, its based on cookies. Yes, your browsing cookies. Once you vote, your cookies tell the site that you already voted. DN use a script designed to constantly delete cookies, while voting. Its the only reason they are #1, as their server is downright shitty. Their developer is nothing but a no life theif that steals others work, as she is far too incompetent to do shit herself.

That being said... you totally didnt hear it from me that deleting cookies can abuse votes... cough...wink...nudge...

MageTank

P.S: You cant get extra cubi this way, as agatio has his control panel setup to log it per account, per ip. This bug just adds more votes to the server itself.
Good god, I love reading your posts. Marry me? ;n ; LOLOLOL.
Kidding, kidding.

Offline neofight

I'm getting the message saying "one or more empty fields" with the correct information as well.

Mrai

I'm getting the message saying "one or more empty fields" with the correct information as well.

Try restarting your browser. If that doesn't work, then I'm not sure.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw

Try restarting your browser. If that doesn't work, then I'm not sure.
if not work then RQ~

Offline Yeehaa

• NoHomo <3
Hi everyone  :)
    I contacted XtremeTop 100 last night before bed after 2 days of being unable to vote and was surprised to actually hear back off them pretty quickly:

Jawn [email protected]
8:26 AM (5 hours ago)

to me
Yeah it was on Googles end "reCaptcha" we are switching over to another one
right now

-----Original Message-----
Sent: den 10 oktober 2012 05:45
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Xtreme Support] Constantly unable to vote for 2 days

Ever since this morning I have had no problem voting again and let's hope it stays that way as it was very frustrating and I did end up losing the silver for their votes.

Peace.
    Yeehaa  :P

Mrai

Hi everyone  :)
    I contacted XtremeTop 100 last night before bed after 2 days of being unable to vote and was surprised to actually hear back off them pretty quickly:

Jawn [email protected]
8:26 AM (5 hours ago)

to me
Yeah it was on Googles end "reCaptcha" we are switching over to another one
right now

-----Original Message-----
Sent: den 10 oktober 2012 05:45
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Xtreme Support] Constantly unable to vote for 2 days

Ever since this morning I have had no problem voting again and let's hope it stays that way as it was very frustrating and I did end up losing the silver for their votes.

Peace.
    Yeehaa  :P
Yeah, I noticed the new one was harder to read. e _ e

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
i really wanna know wtf is xtrem admin problem to make this codes
i refreshed 13123123123 times

Offline Road

• Beginner
I also have that problem yesterday about xtremetop100 ,,,
now i can't even vote once, when i try to vote there's the message saying you can only vote every 6 hrs blah blah blah. i haven't even voted after that last time and its like i voted constantly since yesterday,, is it just me or the site is under some sort of maintenance  :-\ hmmmm

Mrai

I also have that problem yesterday about xtremetop100 ,,,
now i can't even vote once, when i try to vote there's the message saying you can only vote every 6 hrs blah blah blah. i haven't even voted after that last time and its like i voted constantly since yesterday,, is it just me or the site is under some sort of maintenance  :-\ hmmmm
Even if you get "Could not open socket."
Your vote still counts. As long as you fill out the Captcha, your vote counts.

Offline Vampy

I have had this happen as well hitting refresh usually shows the page may have to refresh a few times tho.Works for me anyway hope it works for others.
Chillin out with friends in ChillZone