Epic Perfect World

Word Limit

infernchidhu

Holy fvck...
I could not agree more, bro. Well, technically I could. In fact, I believe that a human being cannot ever possibly reach a 'perfect' state of anything at all; that includes agreement or disagreement. The reason is that in my eyes, although I am no philosophy expert, and only have attended a semester-long course on philosophy as part of my university's programme, ideas such as 'agreement', 'roundness' or 'redness,' to name a few, only exist in the ideal, imaginary world, and we like to compare what we experience through our senses with those abstract ideas. What is more, those ideals seem to be entirely subjective and depends on an individual's experience and other relevant factors. For example, a person that has been blind his or her whole life will not probably have an idea of redness (I've heard that blind people can sometimes experience colors via touch, sensing colors like red as warm, but I currently am not able to confirm this hearsay), similarly some people, especially those used to communicating with short text messages, will find this post excessively lengthy and might think that I am writing a post of this length solely to annoy them, waste their time and experience pleasure connected with being a troll; a university professor, on the other hand, could decide that this piece of text barely touches upon the subject of subjectivity and ideas and it is a laconic account of how lazy and unprepared I am to write on the subject (the latter of which I have in fact directly admitted in the post). Hence, it is difficult to say what length of posts is preferred since everybody has their own subjective opinion on that, and while there are people who struggle to write a 200-word text, others feel that they can only convey their honest thoughts in messages, speeches or textual works of greater length. I find it impossible to enforce a word limit that everybody would agree on.
I am not sure if i agree with this.
First of all everyone has freedom of speech, if you limit people to using a certain amount of words you kinda take this away. This reminds me of something that used to happen in my childhood. My mother would take me to class and when we arrived there she would tell me not to say anything to the teacher about what i saw her doing with the neighbor. The neighbor was a male and i once caught her doing the dirty with him. When she told me i couldn't tell the teacher i felt restricted in what i could and couldn't say. This didn't feel good to me. I decided to tell the hole school anyway because i never like to be told what to do. This is proven by the fact that I've been a rebel my entire life, living on the edge as you may say. I have done a lot of things that you guys would probably consider "bad". The word bad isn't always negative, however in this case it sometimes was. Luckily for me i have changed my life around, i moved out of my mothers basement and decided to get a job. Even tough almost all my earned money goes to EPW this still keeps me off the streets.
Second i would like to say that this doesn't mean i don't hate people who write essays on simple matters. I can't stand to read them myself either. I always try to keep my awnsers as short as possible for people to not lose intrest. A good friend of mine once said "for people to like you, you have to be like them". I think the only reason to do this is to do what you think they will like best. I feel if everyone would do this the world would be in a lot better place.
see what i mean ? jesus fkin christ

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Holy fvck...see what i mean ? jesus fkin christ
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Freedom of speech has been a topic of discussion for many years. Since democracy was established in many countries to provide safety and rights, freedom of speech has been one of the most important rights in any constitution. Freedom of speech constitutes a human right that all people should have and one that must be respected. As individuals, we are entitled to express our opinions, write, publish or communicate, and such expressions must be, if not shared, respected. Different countries have certain level of tolerance at the moment of executing this right. Sometimes freedom of speech can become more harmful than helpful. This liberty tells what happens in everyday life, makes you aware, informs you, but does damage when is not well founded, or is not objective, since it violates human rights. Those concerned with freedom of speech have always wondered about its limits. One of these limits is the incitement to violence. Freedom of speech is a double-edged sword that can change the course of many things; lives, civilizations, even history. For many people this liberty to express their feelings and beliefs has been beneficial. Unfortunately, the same liberty has been counterproductive for other people. There is a big difference between freedom of speech and violating the right of intimacy. 
Freedom of speech has proven to have such a tremendously powerful influence that it has changed the course of history in different occasions for the sake of the world. Since ancient times, humans have demonstrated the need to express what they think is right and what must be changed. As a result, the world has been transformed into a more tolerant society towards other cultures, religions and traditions. However, these innovations do not occur easily. Revolutions, wars, and much blood have been shed to get to what is now known as freedom of speech. In the United States, during the civil war, for instance, people fought for what they thought was right. The southern United States in favor of slavery and the north against it. In the end, even though many people perished because of war, slaves were freed and so began one of the many struggles that would follow to improve the common good and rights of expression. 
As was previously stated, freedom of speech has had great influence during the creation of contemporary civilizations. Unfortunately, the human freedom to express oneself and speak up can also help create a better world but may also destroy the seeds of tolerance. As mentioned before, freedom of expression is a double-edged sword. In today's society people usually tend to distort what freedom of speech is and what is only the opportunity to slander or insult others. The press, internet, or television can torment and harass people to distort information and can even destroy lives when it invades the privacy deliberately. It’s rare the occasion when the ability to do well does not entail the power to hurt, and a free press is no exception to this general principle. As a result, for instance, many paparazzi for being stalking actors and actresses, or anyone considered a celebrity, have ruined their lives by continuous interruptions during their significant events or even, during intimacy. 
This freedom, when is not well supported or is only used to cause controversy, not only can cause damage to individuals but also entire nations. This occurs when critical data or classified information is revealed to the world, destroying the sovereignty of a country. This past year there emerged a project called Wiki leaks which has been causing great controversy throughout the world. This project is a non-profit organization that seeks to expose the secrets of other countries, especially those secrets related with politics and their armies. Freedom of speech is a right, but at what price? This organization has been sending the so-called leaks of information. The consequences of filter files or top secret documents in a variety of governments such as Afghanistan, the United States, Mexico, etc. could cause major disasters; they could even lead to wars between countries. For instance, the leaking of classified military documents from several countries threatens human lives, both civilians and members of the armed forces. In addition, Wiki leaks actions of exposing weaknesses in the U.S. can serve to a terrorist attack and therefore endanger the lives of millions of people. Wiki leaks’ "publish it all" policy is one that can have repercussions in the not too distant future. 
To conclude, Freedom of speech is a form of expression that many people are lucky enough to exercise, people must be cautious, because this “right” is a double-edged sword, that can provoke major problems if isn’t well used. In some countries of the world, this right is punished, as in Mexico, where more than 65 journalists have been killed in recent years, possibly because of increased drug trafficking and how these reporters for trying to expose these criminals have been silenced. Maybe someday, people will understand and respect each other, and in the same time, express their opinions properly, because mutual understanding is the key to peace. As Benito Juarez, a former president of Mexico, also called the Mexico’s Lincoln, once said: “Entre los individous, como entre las naciones, el derecho al respeto ajeno es la paz” that means: "Among individuals as among nations, respect for the rights of others is peace". 

:normal-1: :normal-3: :normal-4: :normal-1: :normal-25: :normal-24: :normal-35: :normal-30: :normal-40: :normal-50: :normal-1: :normal-2:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

infernchidhu

Offline Caesar

• Xpeenable
+1 i agree i only need 3 words to shutdown the barker e-philosophers.

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / Michelob

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Goz

Freedom of speech has been a topic of discussion for many years. Since democracy was established in many countries to provide safety and rights, freedom of speech has been one of the most important rights in any constitution. Freedom of speech constitutes a human right that all people should have and one that must be respected. As individuals, we are entitled to express our opinions, write, publish or communicate, and such expressions must be, if not shared, respected. Different countries have certain level of tolerance at the moment of executing this right. Sometimes freedom of speech can become more harmful than helpful. This liberty tells what happens in everyday life, makes you aware, informs you, but does damage when is not well founded, or is not objective, since it violates human rights. Those concerned with freedom of speech have always wondered about its limits. One of these limits is the incitement to violence. Freedom of speech is a double-edged sword that can change the course of many things; lives, civilizations, even history. For many people this liberty to express their feelings and beliefs has been beneficial. Unfortunately, the same liberty has been counterproductive for other people. There is a big difference between freedom of speech and violating the right of intimacy.
Freedom of speech has proven to have such a tremendously powerful influence that it has changed the course of history in different occasions for the sake of the world. Since ancient times, humans have demonstrated the need to express what they think is right and what must be changed. As a result, the world has been transformed into a more tolerant society towards other cultures, religions and traditions. However, these innovations do not occur easily. Revolutions, wars, and much blood have been shed to get to what is now known as freedom of speech. In the United States, during the civil war, for instance, people fought for what they thought was right. The southern United States in favor of slavery and the north against it. In the end, even though many people perished because of war, slaves were freed and so began one of the many struggles that would follow to improve the common good and rights of expression.
As was previously stated, freedom of speech has had great influence during the creation of contemporary civilizations. Unfortunately, the human freedom to express oneself and speak up can also help create a better world but may also destroy the seeds of tolerance. As mentioned before, freedom of expression is a double-edged sword. In today's society people usually tend to distort what freedom of speech is and what is only the opportunity to slander or insult others. The press, internet, or television can torment and harass people to distort information and can even destroy lives when it invades the privacy deliberately. It’s rare the occasion when the ability to do well does not entail the power to hurt, and a free press is no exception to this general principle. As a result, for instance, many paparazzi for being stalking actors and actresses, or anyone considered a celebrity, have ruined their lives by continuous interruptions during their significant events or even, during intimacy.
This freedom, when is not well supported or is only used to cause controversy, not only can cause damage to individuals but also entire nations. This occurs when critical data or classified information is revealed to the world, destroying the sovereignty of a country. This past year there emerged a project called Wiki leaks which has been causing great controversy throughout the world. This project is a non-profit organization that seeks to expose the secrets of other countries, especially those secrets related with politics and their armies. Freedom of speech is a right, but at what price? This organization has been sending the so-called leaks of information. The consequences of filter files or top secret documents in a variety of governments such as Afghanistan, the United States, Mexico, etc. could cause major disasters; they could even lead to wars between countries. For instance, the leaking of classified military documents from several countries threatens human lives, both civilians and members of the armed forces. In addition, Wiki leaks actions of exposing weaknesses in the U.S. can serve to a terrorist attack and therefore endanger the lives of millions of people. Wiki leaks’ "publish it all" policy is one that can have repercussions in the not too distant future.
To conclude, Freedom of speech is a form of expression that many people are lucky enough to exercise, people must be cautious, because this “right” is a double-edged sword, that can provoke major problems if isn’t well used. In some countries of the world, this right is punished, as in Mexico, where more than 65 journalists have been killed in recent years, possibly because of increased drug trafficking and how these reporters for trying to expose these criminals have been silenced. Maybe someday, people will understand and respect each other, and in the same time, express their opinions properly, because mutual understanding is the key to peace. As Benito Juarez, a former president of Mexico, also called the Mexico’s Lincoln, once said: “Entre los individous, como entre las naciones, el derecho al respeto ajeno es la paz” that means: "Among individuals as among nations, respect for the rights of others is peace".

:normal-1: :normal-3: :normal-4: :normal-1: :normal-25: :normal-24: :normal-35: :normal-30: :normal-40: :normal-50: :normal-1: :normal-2:
no matter how stupid the suggestion is, if you're in artifex you can always count on your leader to support you
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i dont see it tbh
thats just a post telling their opinion
you are not forced to read it all and if u do, well your problem. you should stop caring and move on. i didnt read any of those comments and never did, or do u think any1 watches the pk videos completely? i put them in bar and listen to the music because i have fun just for the music
as for ur suggestion i find it plainly useless since it would stop people from doing anything related to forums to a thing like 'i ran out of posts cna u post for me' which is stupid .
if we gonna take it srs as u say its annoying you could block them as u can block me for writing this post just on purpose to cause ur madness and rage or atleast anger over long posts and making u think u have a point.Now if u noticed what i wrote be4 u will realise i start to repeat myself about some stuff and i am just wasting time so the post will reach a required size to be considered big. At this point i checked my reply 4 times to check the length and is not enough so i will go on.
The idea is srsly annoying just because it comes from u which talks a lot and useless so if we gonna do that u will be quiet?! how we gonna laugh then. A lot of people have fun writing stuff such as roomi which writes sht to annoy ppl or other ppl that are actually helpfull. if u wanna make this usefull just put it in video threads which will stop rev from butthurting over videos in which he loses(so many man wdf) and at the end if any1 even read this will realise i wrote it for fun
now back to the main topic
the idea is bad and i srsly -1 cause i love to ignore long posts and see people geting mad coz of them

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
no matter how stupid the suggestion is, if you're in artifex you can always count on your leader to support you
I actually don't support it. Tho i made this post to joke with Soochi, not that i expect  you to understand it ofc.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :normal-2:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Soochi ends up making some lovely suggestions. I dunno whether to laugh or cry at times.  :rolleyes:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
-1 because stupid

Offline Death

• Old Player

You won :-[

icyyuki

:normal-32: :normal-32: :normal-32: :normal-32: :normal-32: holy pedro...........

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
Nty, stop being lazy nd just keep scrolling takes legit 2 seconds for fat fingers -.5 for regular.
Hello.

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk

+1  :monkey-2: