Set a base time for fire leigon

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
-1, Fire Legion is activated when there's no other event going on, and that's why it's on at random times.

01.01.2016. ♥

eternalagony23

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Beatrice♥

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
-1 Other events are already beeing abused to no end, fire legion is too, but not as much since nobody is gonna be on 24/7 hoping for it to start,
If they would set the time to 7 pm for example there are dozens of ppl that would log in around that time every day just to check if fl is on or not, log off again if not and farm another 100+ ET if it is.
And it would completly exclude anyone that can not be on at that time. (like morai / nw)

I do agree that it's usually Tonkia starting it though. (thank you!) It would be nice to have fl at other times more often.
If one of the GM's thats on more during the day (server time), ET for example, could start it now and then, that'd be great.
No other GMs start it due to the fact they wait to pass 24h until it is activated again. Therefore the person who will activate it again will be... Tonika!
I do not see how it will affect if people just log in to farm 100+ ET (Yes I am a "big big farmer", inbefore the comments of how I am going to farm these events), I mean they not even playing then, officially, but this is another story.
Secondly..I believe lately I see so few people going to events, so why not?
Thirdly..if someone wants to really farm these events they will no matter the random times. In other words, there's already people who farm 100+ ET every FL, if this is implemented will help the 'cursed' ones who are not able to log during the night, so they can farm it.
Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 11:39 am by Yinster

Ariel_

+1 
because imma nerd and want to do FL on 100 alts every day : D

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
-1, Fire Legion is activated when there's no other event going on, and that's why it's on at random times.
I wouldn't say it is on at random times, mostly only in the night. Usually GMs activate it when people ask for any event. As everyone know there's not many players active in the night so there's only 1 PVP event (playoffs) and randomly added pve events (Trivia, Save the Princess, Fire Legion)

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
It already have base time... Whenever I felt like farming FL I just logged at night for 2 hours, got 60 ET and left...same thing for anyone that can log in night, however having it fixed time is better for example sunday at 8pm (we both know that at this time there is no event usually)  won't make any problems and also for example Wednesday after CTF and also Friday after keep away  :rolleyes: these 2 events have fixed time already so I don't see any problem

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
There's been Fire Legions activated more lately, even when other GMs are on. I see it on the events logs we keep. I'm sorry if you miss it. 

We usually even announce after an hour has passed saying there's one hour left. It's not that we activate it when there's no other event going on though. At least, I don't. Lol We don't do them every day. With the amount of alts people have, if we did it every day, whew.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
This is a great suggestion. I always find myself up late just messing around and FL randomly gets activated at 1am my time. I'm already so tired and sleepy I don't even bother wanting to do it. Having a set time would be nice and something people can plan ahead for.
+1