Epic Perfect World

Mentalista comments Stormbringer and new patch(New skills for all classes)

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello, its me Father, im actually playing on stormbringer in a server from a area of the world where most ppl is white.
I wanna prepair you ppl for the new patch, so i gibe my thoughts about cool stuffs around.

- Stormbringers cast while walking, they cast while WALKING! U cant feel like comming back to your main after play with this stuff. -1 for Beijing on add only cast while walking to stormbringers.

- Auto-cultivation, its a new era of PvE and maybe PvP(If u camp def), this tool is incredible useful for lazy ppl like me, my toon is there killing mobs around, theres apotecary timing too, u just need to calculate the x time atk, y cool down, z walk area, and u find the perfect time for your bot mod, no more third software will be used after patch, only Razer for def camp. +1 for Beijing.

- The action and skills three are in the same menu now, the new way of see skills its cool, because u can see the description of all skills, before u learn it, with all % and effect time, etc, its prevent u from buy skills like Tradewinds that amateurs psys camp idk why.But the skills that u dont have yet, got a darker icon and u cant see it pretty well. +1 for Beijing.

- When u create a Stormbringer or Duskblade, u born in a different map, not in main PW one. -1 for Beijing.

- New skills for all classes

- Now the Auto-path feature of map its better, it make curves if theres a object in your way.

This is all for now, while im leveling i post more stuffs.

If u looking for confusion open this:

Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 02:48 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Cool stuff. Im not really excited bout new class but i trust you so yeah have fun. :-)
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x
SB's mobile casting does not apply to all their skills tho. Only on about 5 skills. Their more damaging skills are casted on place.
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
A friend of me is playing Stormbringer and i play a Duskblade atm (still low lvl both) but the potential these classes have is just crazy... I personally like the new skill system thing where u click on your skillbook icon ingame and can directly learn or upgrade skills without having to run to a skilltrainer....
The botting system exists since NH update my friend so its nothing new and i ve always hated it and i am SO GLAD that Agatio took it out here....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

heiro

dude wtf are you on about........

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
That botting feature has been out for ages. Probably about a year and a bit now...

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Nobody cares
agree with you
dude wtf are you on about........

he drunk again and think somebody rly cares about this 

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality

[9:15:35 PM] Mentorlista: Bro, I'm smoking 3 different types of weed, and some vodka without that nasty aftertaste. Ergo, I'm ****** up...

Go to sleep Menta D:

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks

Auto-cultivation
Not new patch, i think it was added with 1.5.1

When u create a Stormbringer or Duskblade, u born in a different map, not in main PW one
Why only these races? Every class starts in a different map :sad:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
auto-cultivation is old news, just been disabled here 

Offline firestorm01

thank god that bot feature ISN'T here it isn't fair some try to auto level when others work their butts off.

eternalagony23

Offline Death

• Old Player
Aren't you a tad bit late? I thought everybody would have checked out the new classes by now...

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
Those "new" skills for all classes are passives that came with 1.5 we just didn't (thankfuly)  get them. 

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I think you guys should realize that you are giving him all the attention he is looking for... :rolleyes:

Anyway, you could be normal as everyone and post in this thread what do you think: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=18761.0

But since it is you, i dont think the word 'normal' would be easy to find in your vocabulary. ^-^