• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
omg Submarine such ego

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy

Sub you're what, a Seeker, right?

(Also, bumping this thread because it's awesome that he does this and I may copy the idea to improve my lacking skills)
Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 09:14 pm by Three
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Sub you're what, a Seeker, right?

(Also, bumping this thread because it's awesome that he does this and I may copy the idea to improve my lacking skills)
No, I am a blademaster. Why?

Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 09:14 pm by Three

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
When you're free for 1v1s again, I need a good BM to practice against on my Veno.  I'd like to accept your challenge ^w^
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
When you're free for 1v1s again, I need a good BM to practice against on my Veno.  I'd like to accept your challenge ^w^
Sure thing. You know my ig name, just shoot a pm whenever.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Sure thing. You know my ig name, just shoot a pm whenever.
I asked nice in game, I pm'd, I  asked in white chat. 
I went as far as asking if you were even the real subzeroo because you didnt even bother denying the 1vs1, just ignored. 
So...yeah. Any explanation as to why? Or is this thread really just a farm?

Disrupted

I went as far as asking if you were even the real subzeroo because you didnt even bother denying the 1vs1, just ignored.
are you just really salty because you cant make a genie?

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
are you just really salty because you cant make a genie?
Saltier than the sea  :'(

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
I did not feel like fighting anyone at that time nor talking to anyone, if many ppl asked I would've ignored at that time as well. Plus I am just getting on too.... so, if you are still interested you know who I am ig, just pm me. If not, go away.

If it makes you feel better, I am in world chat right now. Check game.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I did not feel like fighting anyone at that time nor talking to anyone, if many ppl asked I would've ignored at that time as well. Plus I am just getting on too.... so, if you are still interested you know who I am ig, just pm me. If not, go away.

If it makes you feel better, I am in world chat right now. Check game.
Oke, aplogies then.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Hmmmm? Been awhile, has it? ;) Bump
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2015, 01:05 am by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Now I know you all will probably say in the comment sections that I copied serology's thread(Please don't hate me serology if you see this) but, let's just get straight to the point.

I am looking for some 1v1s, friendly 1v1s. No way I am making this thread to say "I am better than all of you" type of nonsense that is not the purpose of this thread. The purpose of this thread is I am looking for players on this server to 1v1 me. Win or lose, doesn't matter much to me ^^. It's simple, if you will like to 1v1 just let me know here or in my pms on forums, because I will not be in game all the time to see who wants to fight. If you let me know here or in my pms, I will try to log on anyday and pm you(player who accepts this challenge).

No ego drama please! thanks:)

That will be all! Sorry gms if this thread is in the wrong section, move it if you need too :).
Bump.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.