Epic Perfect World

1v1 challenge

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
No challenge...
:pig-5: Scared of 1 shot?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Alright, I have an update. If anyone accepts this challenge, I have some had news unfortunately. My pc probably died (idk if it did or not, still checking) just now(don't ask me how). It randomly happened, so I am sorry if I am unable to be around to accept any fights. I'll try my best to fix it so I can be around for 1v1s. I'll send another update soon, if I remember.
Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 11:32 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Alright, I have an update. If anyone accepts this challenge, I have some had news unfortunately. My pc probably died (idk if it did or not, still checking) just now(don't ask me how). It randomly happened, so I am sorry if I am unable to be around to accept any fights. I'll try my best to fix it so I can be around for 1v1s. I'll send another update soon, if I remember.
Max avoid? U scare? Excuses.com/brokenpc? Subhero more like subZERO LOL. GF. :police:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
LOOOOOOOL. That can be new excuse from now on tbh 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Max avoid? U scare? Excuses.com/brokenpc? Subhero more like subZERO LOL. GF. :police:
[7:43:42 PM] Alex:  Dude
[7:43:55 PM] Alex: You should go shet tqlk subzero in his thread
[7:44:14 PM] Alex: He says his pcs broken so trash talking him ironically will be hilarious
[7:44:19 PM] K: LOL

I was told to come do this. Forgive me Subwubwubwub.

p.s. youkindasortasuckmaybeidkimnotgoodattrashtalking.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
You are forgiven for now. :c

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Figured I just do my daily bump of this thread. Herro! :)

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline FirsT_Blood

• Characters: FirsT_Blood
  • Faction: Ex GodsArmy
too easy.
lol just kidding i would 1v1 anytime pm me ingame if u want, actually friendly 1v1 not much fun xD

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
 :tiger-8:
you accept gank from me and Noki?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
too easy.
lol just kidding i would 1v1 anytime pm me ingame if u want, actually friendly 1v1 not much fun xD

Alright, I'll try to be around today or so. 

:tiger-8:
you accept gank from me and Noki?

Idk about this :( I thought all 3 of us were friends what's with the violence  :tiger-12:

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Heya, bump. Sorry for lack of pming, haven't 1v1ed as much as I like too. I'll probably get around it soon. :) not denying anyone either. So yea, FB I owe you a 1v1 soon, sir.

I will get back to 1v1'ing soon, and I'll accept any upcoming fights soon. Tc everyone

Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 09:13 pm by Three

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Now I know you all will probably say in the comment sections that I copied serology's thread(Please don't hate me serology if you see this) but, let's just get straight to the point.

I am looking for some 1v1s, friendly 1v1s. No way I am making this thread to say "I am better than all of you" type of nonsense that is not the purpose of this thread. The purpose of this thread is I am looking for players on this server to 1v1 me. Win or lose, doesn't matter much to me ^^. It's simple, if you will like to 1v1 just let me know here or in my pms on forums, because I will not be in game all the time to see who wants to fight. If you let me know here or in my pms, I will try to log on anyday and pm you(player who accepts this challenge).

No ego drama please! thanks:)

That will be all! Sorry gms if this thread is in the wrong section, move it if you need too :).
This is another thing I'd like to show if ppl didn't see this yet. Enjoy, hope to see the msgs.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.