Epic Perfect World

1v1 challenge

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
Bump. Still accepting challenges 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Drive

• 🌙
pm Conjuring in game for easy

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Bump :). For those that are interested 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Now I know you all will probably say in the comment sections that I copied serology's thread(Please don't hate me serology if you see this) but, let's just get straight to the point.

I am looking for some 1v1s, friendly 1v1s. No way I am making this thread to say "I am better than all of you" type of nonsense that is not the purpose of this thread. The purpose of this thread is I am looking for players on this server to 1v1 me. Win or lose, doesn't matter much to me ^^. It's simple, if you will like to 1v1 just let me know here or in my pms on forums, because I will not be in game all the time to see who wants to fight. If you let me know here or in my pms, I will try to log on anyday and pm you(player who accepts this challenge).

No ego drama please! thanks:)

That will be all! Sorry gms if this thread is in the wrong section, move it if you need too :).
For those that didn't see the intro of this challenge thread.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Zilara

Bump. Still accepting challenges
Fight me  :police:

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader

Zilara