Epic Perfect World

1v1 challenge

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
Subbywubby, come 1v1 my ep.
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
dude don't get my wrongey but if i were u i would pay to Serology for copyrights dude, u copy ROFLMFAO 

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Okay Swane, Woda, Saladjin, and BeWitch. I'll try to be on later on today or tomorrow if I can to do some 1v1s :).
Yeah I was in wc most of the night, only one person pm'ed me. It was just a bit boring wasting teles, it sucks. So I had to make something like this for people to see :/.
?!? Wtf
I'm just being a cute little sister. :sad:

Offline Lukas

• Elder
  • OC baby
  • Faction: Outcasts✩
If you beat me I give you muffins. :-X

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Bump, for those who have not seen this yet
Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 09:45 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Bump, sorry for the wait Kiddo,Swane and BeWitch. Our timezones are keeping us from 1v1. Will you 3 be on later today or Saturday?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Bump, sorry for the wait Kiddo,Swane and BeWitch. Our timezones are keeping us from 1v1. Will you 3 be on later today or Saturday?
You know who to pm

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
You know who to pm
Alright. Can't wait 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

eternalagony23

Pm me in game mayne, whenever your online

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Bump, still accepting challenges :). Just let me know here or in game, I am online.
Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 01:14 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline 1

• xXxWreckinEasiesxXx
  • "gettin girls at parties; 420blazeit; dontMad baddie; xXx_r4pinskrubs_xXx; kid ur not good" - Lelo
  • Characters: lelo
  • Faction: Xpendable
COPY SEROLOGY THREAD ONLY KNOW LOL
I am good. You are not. I have 420-0 scores with Seeya, Rev, Shape, Razor, and RaiN! combined*. You are not good at all. Go become something if you want to approach me. I am a legendary name that invented button and player. I am a lelo. I have no time for unknowns and mortals. I have time for weed, partying hard, and having 3-somes with your sister, mother, and Megan Fox. I bet you can't even afford a jet. Don't mad, baddie. xXx_ScrubDestroyer360_xXx. Don't talk to me if you are none factor. - xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx