Epic Perfect World

Ring suggestion/Bound items

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
just trade em with dex in wc ...
not a big deal
Ye many would wanna do that trade if rings got str requirement on them..  ??? no, str would be worthless, even if 2 atk/11 str (I happen to have a couple of those). it's a dumb solution to something that's not a real problem which would decrease the value of many peoples stuff.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Im just saying this, no hate intended
what is your problem if people unbind them as long as they pay $/ EC for it
it wont affect u in any way and nor will ur gameplay
give some actual points to prove it wrong if u want, not just cause u find it 'unfair' lmao
It would flood the market with too many items...
AND ppl would bind all of their gear so in case they would run out of guardian scrolls they dont drop in pk if they get killed while they got redname.... and then they unbind it again if they wanna sell it... thats bullsh!t sorry
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
AND ppl would bind all of their gear so in case they would run out of guardian scrolls they dont drop in pk if they get killed while they got redname.... and then they unbind it again if they wanna sell it... thats bullsh!t sorry
the guardian scrolls excuse looks kinda useless just because with 1 pv run u can get urself atleast 100 of them? like with easiest way to farm them lmao.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
That's your faultDo it for me, not a big deal and what about my new gears? Are you willing to pay for them?
cant make extra ring for ea with requirement by dex !? :rolleyes: just npced my ec's

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
-1 to the rings idea, the concept was good but it wont work sadly, arcanes classes have to restat roughly 75 points to use their ring again, it's not much really, and a vit warrior doesnt deal damage anyways, they can sacrifice a bit of vit to wear a mag ring like they do and be practically unkillable, same goes to barbs, at the end the solution is not too hard to avoid. If anything this would only harm the cast eas

About the unbind idea, I dont care really, I dont see why it should be with donation points honestly if most people do it by mistake, I personally never bind my own stuff but wouldnt mind if this is added.

now this is what I'd call a dumb post..

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
most ppl (including myself) have 1 or more full stacks of guardian scrolls on them at all times anyhow. makes no difference rly.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
 i see every1's point of view apart of baqwolf which sounds just like some1 who wants their phy ring i guess :))
keep them coming

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
he didn't say unbinding was for free, a person would have to pay donation points for every time they unbind it  :normal-43: so yeah technically they could bind all their gear for shits and giggles but then if they wanted all of it back it would cost, if it's given the price Sebi said, 20 points each

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
do u drop ur r8 when u die ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :normal-10: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11:
or about nec/belt/ringsdude guardian scrolls are look free .....

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
cant make extra ring for ea with requirement by dex !? :rolleyes: just npced my ec's
Don't know what you're saying but any way no point arguing about stupid stuff that will never happen

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
+1 for the unbinding option as for the rings, I really don't care.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Given the fact that 10 points are worth atleast 4,5k ec or around 5-7$ and in rare cases less if u donate alot, this suggestion benefits both the server and the people
its just a suggestion, dont take it any way wrong
my suggestion is paying around 10-20$ or 10k ec for an unbind, basically ur own item, it wont affect the market rather than improving donations? lol
or well, some people will trade their items from 1 toon to another to play other class, omg no!
waiting for any game administrator to answer

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
do u drop ur r8 when u die ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :normal-10: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11:
or about nec/belt/ringsdude guardian scrolls are look free .....
are you stupid esra??
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
are you stupid esra??
no just lol ed to ur shits on forum

Offline Nea

• Game Master
are you stupid esra??
we could ask u the same thing if u are asking others that lol