Epic Perfect World

Speed Chocolate

infernchidhu

Can speed Chocolate be buffed a little bit ? 20% seems a bit too low, maybe 25 or 30%, its annoying to keep up with other classes in TM and such, if you don't have a vit magic genie to spam holy path...The other speed pills last way too less and can be used in NW and such so can't be buffed, but this one is almost pve exclusive, pls buff GN, kk ty, haters keep hating k k k k

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
That would have to be really big increase if you'd want to use it over Holy Path.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
That would have to be really big increase if you'd want to use it over Holy Path.
he wont use holy path
thats why asked for it

infernchidhu

Nah, i don't wanna use it over Holy Path, but over a long distance just to be able to keep up with other classes with high base speeds over a long distance, honestly any buff on around and less than 50% would make EPs/Psys 7.6ms for 5 mins which i feel is balanced, i just went with 25% or 30% cuz i don't want the haters to start crying. :smiley:

Vegas

Can speed Chocolate be buffed a little bit ? 20% seems a bit too low, maybe 25 or 30%, its annoying to keep up with other classes in TM and such, if you don't have a vit magic genie to spam holy path...The other speed pills last way too less and can be used in NW and such so can't be buffed, but this one is almost pve exclusive, pls buff GN, kk ty, haters keep hating k k k k
As a mage with dex genie I agree, sadly you would have to rebuff after holy path tho

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 Sure why not.

eternalagony23

Offline Death

• Old Player
I don't mind it, but why not just take a separate vit/mag genie if it's just for pve? :shocked: It's not like it's difficult to make one...

Offline Zuxtain

I very much welcome this idea. I've always had vit/mag genie for my pay and even that runs out and end up falling behind anyway

Vegas

I don't mind it, but why not just take a separate vit/mag genie if it's just for pve? :shocked: It's not like it's difficult to make one...
its not 100% holy path uptime lol so you fall behind as slow class anyways

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I very much welcome this idea. I've always had vit/mag genie for my pay and even that runs out and end up falling behind anyway
this makes me think of all those days on pwi as a psychic and I was always the last in a bh run...

icyyuki

this makes me think of all those days on pwi as a psychic and I was always the last in a bh run...
I know the feeling XD except I was a cleric hahahaha soooo slow!! 

Vegas

You will still be if the faster classes use the chocolate too  :sad:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
go make any r8 weapon on arcane
roll puri
go ha
do tm geting ticked by mobs ;333333333