Epic Perfect World

how is possible or true that an assassin is only good in 1v1??

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Holiness myself AiZoX and Mutilate do not either  :rolleyes:
Damn nice new name, almost as good as your father 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
bro i dont say dont use def gear when get aa or ur tidal/dn/genie/pots all are in cd
im asking whats point of def camp whole of mass pk
ik few sin def camp whole of mass pk :normal-22: :normal-22: :normal-22:
sin is dd class not support ...
can support too i mean if someone annoy ep try kill him but not def camp for nothing and just use SS and maze and run ...
yes well I'm very extra sure you are not able to follow the sins you are thinking about the "whole of mass pk" :rolleyes:

and if a sin can dd longer by using defense gear in mass pk, then I think there is no problem with it; rather than staying always in attack gear, dying in 2 seconds, and wasting most of their time coming back after dying repeatedly

and you keep saying "def camp" when zflashx said repeatedly about knowing when to switch to attack gear

brother wana ss to show u how they use def card bless rune etc ?
i dont like lie for a ... game
about Mutilate not sure ...
and as a result they still do what they're supposed to do and not die so all good I think  :normal-3: if you want to go prove to us about how these sins use def gear the entire time in mass pk, go ahead and make a video of you following them around and spamming character info on them to prove it

1 ss won't work because it's as you said, "camping whole of mass pk"

ofc if you end up being right, but they still have been doing their job as sin in mass pk, why does it even matter  ??? you feel that they lose pixel pride brownie points?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Well in mass PK only 3.33 sins can scary people. U wont get hurted by Elimination no way in mass, max they can do is camp def gear like mad and spam 3 spark, but its not efficient...

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Holiness myself AiZoX and Mutilate do not either  :rolleyes:
mutilate yes, since he is dealing actual dmg xd
others nop..

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
yes well I'm very extra sure you are not able to follow the sins you are thinking about the "whole of mass pk" :rolleyes:

and if a sin can dd longer by using defense gear in mass pk, then I think there is no problem with it; rather than staying always in attack gear, dying in 2 seconds, and wasting most of their time coming back after dying repeatedly

and you keep saying "def camp" when zflashx said repeatedly about knowing when to switch to attack gear
and as a result they still do what they're supposed to do and not die so all good I think  :normal-3: if you want to go prove to us about how these sins use def gear the entire time in mass pk, go ahead and make a video of you following them around and spamming character info on them to prove it

1 ss won't work because it's as you said, "camping whole of mass pk"

ofc if you end up being right, but they still have been doing their job as sin in mass pk, why does it even matter  ??? you feel that they lose pixel pride brownie points?
ok
idc about other sins or rest class in mass pk its what i do
i follow bms when they use their anti stun skill to use seal on em
so my squad can spread a bit
when sins come to kill my squad ill make em back to their side by stun seal etc ...
u can make panic with death chain spark etc ...
about dd with def gear ,u cant find someone w/o buff in mass pk (if ep dont act btch and buff squad like svan/espio/lezio, or other good ep)
sin should be aps or dph in mass pk
about aps u should spam spark (as fmp said xDD monkey gof 2.86 sin squad =\ ) and hope no1 care about u or get hate target ...
about arti sins there is few fobas mark max hollian w.o multilate kiddo (if ply on sin )
fobas =he use violet shadow 2 spark and kill random shit behind every squad
flash with a wf/ep/mystic sometimes i saw alwys dph as i saw ..
aziox squad leader (before quit) aps/dph with wf/good support ep ,and ...
hollian w.o most of times dph ,def camp after every 3 spark change atk set and use aoe mid of enemy after every purg ig and run or shadow ..
multilate w.o alwys aps spam spark wind shild jump on ea after ea die (saying ez) =\\\\
fine
they never get srs aa cuz no1 care ...
if wana be dd with def set u cant kill any shit cuz ppl are full buff
so u should get wf/bm or any class can debuff and shit
and when u saying u should check their gear every sec when cd is done
alrdy i did thats why ik who ply how in mass ,solomon waad make 1 squad of dds sig behind enemy try kill enemy ...
and i have move my squad to kill em or try kill sins or annoy em to leave target
if ppl call a sin "good" who die less than other sin they are so stupid
AND about what menta said
dude do u ever ply on sin or no in mass pk ...
do u know whats mean hate target ?!?!?!?!? when nosiy and chill spam 3 spark on me ?:D
when ppl are close to each other like china time zone U should go dph cuz nova hf spark aoe and shit ...
just in 10v10 or more or less aps would work good its my idea idk about rest ppl also idc about rest
sry about my english its bad ikr ..

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
sin should be aps or dph in mass pk
I think channeling better dude

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
I think channeling better dude
saw a piony sin with ct gear :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Offline Rumi

• x x x
ok
idc about other sins or rest class in mass pk its what i do

well you already contradicted everything you said from the very beginning but we'll continue

about dd with def gear ,u cant find someone w/o buff in mass pk (if ep dont act btch and buff squad like svan/espio/lezio, or other good ep)

who said anything about dd with def gear, you'd be the first to say it

hollian w.o most of times dph ,def camp after every 3 spark change atk set and use aoe mid of enemy after every purg ig and run or shadow ..
multilate w.o alwys aps spam spark wind shild jump on ea after ea die (saying ez) =\\\\
they never get srs aa cuz no1 care ... 

this is what I mean by, def "camp" then changing to atk set: they still do what they're supposed to do

also the aa thing is a lie, I would know because I've been their EP several times, and don't you think I would know better than you  :-X

if wana be dd with def set u cant kill any shit cuz ppl are full buff

again, I never said anything about dding with def set

and when u saying u should check their gear every sec when cd is done
alrdy i did

it's really easy to say that, much harder to actually prove it

if ppl call a sin "good" who die less than other sin they are so stupid

I call them good because they know what they are supposed to do in mass pk and they do it

as for the last part, I'm assuming that's for Menta only so I won't respond

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
well you already contradicted everything you said from the very beginning but we'll continue

who said anything about dd with def gear, you'd be the first to say it

this is what I mean by, def "camp" then changing to atk set: they still do what they're supposed to do

also the aa thing is a lie, I would know because I've been their EP several times, and don't you think I would know better than you  :-X

again, I never said anything about dding with def set

it's really easy to say that, much harder to actually prove it

I call them good because they know what they are supposed to do in mass pk and they do it

as for the last part, I'm assuming that's for Menta only so I won't respond
ik about ep very good ....
just few ep could save me in mass pk ... rest could not save them self ...
i dont get leader till i get few ppl in my squad who i want em
so ->
i aa every 2 sec or 1 or when target run to africa w/o visa xDDDD
leader ask me solo ep or aa fine
per aa i EVER saw sins as target (just saw in piony time zone ...) cuz there is like 3/4 sin rest ea/wiz/bm / ..
i can say i can't solo artis bm atleast need a wf to help me
but about china bms all are ez so squad leader would ask me or i when i see squad geting rekt by bms should solo em or annoy him
about dd with def gear
"if a sin can dd longer by using defense gear in mass pk,"
idk maybe i got wrong
sry ^
if u know "ivana" mystic in pedro squad like everypk she never run ... even when i use death chain on her "she will kill me i go off np"
roswing w.o support ep in cc squad when she is on
u in dd squad "didnt notice in what squad sry xDDDD "
most of times i see u guys dont use shild cuz no1 care =\
its same about sins ....
no1 care
OR
if they get lil atk ... when ep is free sin should die ?!?!?
by free i mean no1 atking her/him
or sin just run way for few min or change char xDDDD (saw it few time xDD)
about our eps
alwys busy ..... with them self and squad so cant expectation from em to keep sins alive ..

Offline Rumi

• x x x
ik about ep very good ....
just few ep could save me in mass pk ... rest could not save them self ...
i dont get leader till i get few ppl in my squad who i want em
so ->
i aa every 2 sec or 1 or when target run to africa w/o visa xDDDD
leader ask me solo ep or aa fine
per aa i EVER saw sins as target (just saw in piony time zone ...) cuz there is like 3/4 sin rest ea/wiz/bm / ..
i can say i can't solo artis bm atleast need a wf to help me
but about china bms all are ez so squad leader would ask me or i when i see squad geting rekt by bms should solo em or annoy him
about dd with def gear
"if a sin can dd longer by using defense gear in mass pk,"
idk maybe i got wrong
sry ^
if u know "ivana" mystic in pedro squad like everypk she never run ... even when i use death chain on her "she will kill me i go off np"
roswing w.o support ep in cc squad when she is on
u in dd squad "didnt notice in what squad sry xDDDD "
most of times i see u guys dont use shild cuz no1 care =\
its same about sins ....
no1 care
OR
if they get lil atk ... when ep is free sin should die ?!?!?
by free i mean no1 atking her/him
or sin just run way for few min or change char xDDDD (saw it few time xDD)
about our eps
alwys busy ..... with them self and squad so cant expectation from em to keep sins alive ..
uh not sure what this had to do with what we're talking about

but most of the time I do have to leave sins to die mostly because they are in an entire squad of other DD's, and a sin is not more important than 9 other people when they (the sin) are usually in the middle of the enemy and the rest of the squad is far away

so if the sin is close, I heal them.  if they are too far, they are on their own.  or if I have more than 1 ep/mystic in pt and I know that said ep/mystic is perfectly capable of handling the squad by themselves while I go help the sin

and when I said a sin can dd longer with defense gear I meant that they live longer (by being in defense gear while not attacking) so they can do more (by eventually switching to attack gear), not that they actually dd in defense gear

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Sins' are OP regardless if they know what they're doing.

They can easily outmaneuver other classes in 1v1 with minimal effort, and ofc, if they have 3.33 GoF good luck beating them.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
uh not sure what this had to do with what we're talking about

but most of the time I do have to leave sins to die mostly because they are with an entire squad of other DD's, and a sin is not more important than 9 other people when they (the sin) are usually in the middle of the enemy and the rest of the squad is far away

so if the sin is close, I heal them.  if they are too far, they are on their own.  or if I have more than 1 ep/mystic in pt and I know that said ep/mystic is perfectly capable of handling the squad by themselves while I go help the sin
Lets me die when in the middle of 50, can confirm  :'(

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
and when I said a sin can dd longer with defense gear I mean that they live longer so they can do more, not that they actually dd in defense gear
but not use atk set for under 1 min then again def xDDD
anyway lets stop it im confused xDD
we will talk tomorrow xDD

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Lets me die when in the middle of 50, can confirm  :'(

bro...  :sad: :sad: :sad: you always go too far

but not use atk set for under 1 min then again def xDDD
anyway lets stop it im confused xDD
we will talk tomorrow xDD

however long they use attack set depends on situation?  if that's what you're saying...

but alright tc dude