Epic Perfect World

how is possible or true that an assassin is only good in 1v1??

Offline tidehunter

• Tidehunter
  • "Sanctum Tr3sss Diaz"
  • Characters: GwenT_T
  • Faction: Pasaway
 How is possible or true that an assassin is only good in 1v1??  ;)
"Risk If you Can, Don't Quit, For it's the Pain That Colors "LOVE">>>>

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
How is possible or true that an assassin is only good in 1v1??  ;)
because sins have tidal which allows them to dodge most debuffs and at the same time they have one of the most CCs in game. Stun, Sleep, Silent, Paralyze etc. They also get chi really fast plus if they are 3.33 aps with GOF dagger they drop people really quick.  They just have so much advantage in 1v1 against other classes.

In mass PK though the sin can still be very effective as you can see on zflashx's vids as well as Rev/Gakido , areashii. However it requires more skill to survive and to play effectively. It's harder to fill your role in the group unless you know how to play your class really well. Since most sins in server including myself just rely on tidal+Aps+stun/occult to kill and do not really know how to play the class to the fullest, you get all these talk 'bout how sins are useless in mass PK when the class actually has a lot of potential in mass pk.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Sin best 1v1 class.
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 07:46 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Assasins were designed for pvp 1v1, That's why they were so hated when Rising Tide was released. All their skills bring waves of QQ.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
 :normal-10: assassin's are the only good class in 1v1? That's not true tbh, yes a good assassin is going to win most of the 1v1s since they're hard to kill and still deal decent damage, but they're not the only good class in 1v1. 

Offline SansIy

• ◀Sinsly▶
  • Epic Perfect World Player
  • Characters: Main:Sansly
  • Faction: None
who know edit a sin like this any on guys ill pay you 1k ec for that

♥By:Epic Perfect World♥

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
:normal-10: assassin's are the only good class in 1v1? That's not true tbh, yes a good assassin is going to win most of the 1v1s since they're hard to kill and still deal decent damage, but they're not the only good class in 1v1.
what he means is, they can only do 1vs1 , but not mass pvppvpvpvvpvpvpv. Not that they are the only good 1vs1 class -> I think it's what he means

icyyuki

They good in pve also XD 

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
just saying ...
go make support class

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
what he means is, they can only do 1vs1 , but not mass pvppvpvpvvpvpvpv. Not that they are the only good 1vs1 class -> I think it's what he means
Oh, well they're not useless in mass tbh. Good aps sins are scarey in mass tbh, go watch some of Bloodfeast's videos and you'll know what I mean

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Oh, well they're not useless in mass tbh. Good aps sins are scarey in mass tbh, go watch some of Bloodfeast's videos and you'll know what I mean
u can't do anything(if dont have good support ep in squad) if get hate target 

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
i agree with this cuz i did beat most of sins with ea  

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
Sins cant do something much in mass pk .... except amplifying with subsea in mid and aoe ..... 1 vs 1 they are pretty good class , i think so 
Insanitarius

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
sins best in mass pk !!!!!!!!!!!
u can't do anything(if dont have good support ep in squad) if get hate target
Stealth. Chi up. Rekt easies. (without ep)