Epic Perfect World

New Post Thing

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
ty for looking into it. 
But ye even when doing preview the size changes..
 :-[

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
There is a button on the left side of "B" button, that button switched from Rich Text to BBcCode.

The resize, theres a little black arrow in the bottom right corner of the text box, check it out. (the mouse arrow should switch into a hand)
ye I was aware of the rich text to bbccode
as for resizing, are you talking about ?
because my problem is with the size of the font and not the actual box

it's mostly the difference between old size font and new size font: the new does really weird things when it clashes with the old and I lose a lot of the old options I had before.  and the biggest problem is when I edit old posts like my art thread which had specific font sizes that aren't available in the new post, and I really liked how it was before and would rather not have to go through and change everything to something that doesn't look nearly as good (including the fact that I really don't want to have to go through and redo everything at all; it's a really big thread)
I'm still struggling to see the benefits of this form of post box because there's nothing I've used in it so far that was really necessary in the first place

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
+1 coz only thing i like about it is the wide range of font colours but overall the new chatbox is too complicated :'(
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

icyyuki

+1 coz only thing i like about it is the wide range of font colours but overall the new chatbox is too complicated :'(
I dont like it at all >.< it's so different, I can't get use to it :sad:

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Don't really matter to me cuz I don't make fancy post like some people  :rolleyes: but +1 

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
So I did one edit in my page.. and it ends up like this.. Now I can do everything by hand again..
http://prntscr.com/74f673

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
GMs please get rid of the new post box thing  :sad: it's really irritating to deal with, especially when I'm editing my art thread

first it gives me all the actual pictures which is a pain to scroll through when I have to try and find things at the very bottom (I figured out that clicking the Toggle RichText turns that off, but it's still annoying)

second every time I tried to edit the size of my fonts in my art thread, I save it, but when I go back to edit again, it changes the font size back to 1 automatically why is this

third it does weird things.. it gave me [/font] after every single spoiler I had so I had to go through and highlight every [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ] text and click "remove formatting" just so it wouldn't do that

also I had event entries in my thread but that got removed entirely idk why

also overall it's really confusing and hard to work with, especially when I'm editing old threads.  I see lots of people that don't really quote properly I guess cos they can't figure out how to with this thing

so please  :sad: it wasn't really necessary to change to this in the first place it just makes me sad
agree with you  :sad:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Did some more fixes - font size should be now carried correctly from now. I will try to fix all the issues this editor has over time.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Did some more fixes - font size should be now carried correctly from now. I will try to fix all the issues this editor has over time.
test 

sad that you still can't make it same sizes tho...  :sad:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
+1 because Xanadu asked it

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Just make it back to the old one.
There's a huge problem with the box on phones.
I can't see half of it or the words when I'm typing.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Just make it back to the old one.
There's a huge problem with the box on phones.
I can't see half of it or the words when I'm typing.
Thank you for your report. Problem was related to Firefox only, that's why I missed it. It's fixed now.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Thank you for your report. Problem was related to Firefox only, that's why I missed it. It's fixed now.

if you were talking about the dark background and white text, that's a problem on chrome too

not that I want this current post box to be fixed because it's still irritating to use

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
if you were talking about the dark background and white text, that's a problem on chrome too
not that I want this current post box to be fixed because it's still irritating to use
No, Ely meant wrong display of the textbox on the phone. The dark background in the BBCode mode was actually intended  :P  I like it, but I can change this colour if it's needed.