Epic Perfect World

EPW The harder they fall

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Long time no see! Media selection, I'm back with my new video! Hope you guys enjoy, esp music, one of my fav songs so far are put here.
Sorry about that random video from spinin' records, I forgot to convert it, I was just lazy so yeah :/
Anyways, enjoy! Feel free to ask for track list ;)

icyyuki

Offline Bareback

dude i died so many times :'(

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
so easy dude same numbers

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
setbot name=IceNiki
if thread poster warning member botmode=1
reply in thread good video nice music op gameplay easies were made xD lol easy pk warning 101 outnumber everyone lol xD
else
botmode=2
reply in thread loooooool bad game play,best is me,any other irrelevant crap,get e-dates to spam hearts and roses link thread on skype and tell everyone to get it closed.
endbot

good video nice music op gameplay easies were made xD lol easy pk warning 101 outnumber everyone lol xDDDDDD
LoL at that quality player barb Artifex apsing you xDD much quality 1337 plays i only make constructive criticism xD

Vegas

Nice PvE video, those mobs need to be buffed... Too easy to farm atm

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
:normal-23: :normal-29: :normal-48:

Non-virgin as always, Pedja. I log soon to CT buff Meso instead of puri you.  :police:

Offline Quit

• Quited
Man it was nice video and extremely awesome music my butt was giggled every beat....xD 8)

Vegas

Non-virgin as always, Pedja. I log soon to CT buff Meso instead of puri you.  :police:

:normal-4:

Pedja gets 1 shot without debuffs anyways, did you forget that he's a warning WR?

Zirkon

Top Video Mang ; - )
Best Playlist as always xdd 
@4.05 idc if it was mistake it was epic lel

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
setbot name=IceNiki
reply in thread good video nice music op gameplay easies were made xD lol easy pk warning 101 outnumber everyone lol xD
else
botmode=2
reply in thread loooooool bad game play,best is me,any other irrelevant crap,get e-dates to spam hearts and roses link thread on skype and tell everyone to get it closed.
endbot

good video nice music op gameplay easies were made xD lol easy pk warning 101 outnumber everyone lol xDDDDDD
LoL at that quality player barb Artifex apsing you xDD much quality 1337 plays i only make constructive criticism xD
charlie always makes me laugh i should stalk 24/7 on forums and write jokebook

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
all the ep :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
ep is my trademark  :normal-4:
dude i died so many times :'(
it's ok! u did rly good!
so easy dude same numbers
u r noob  :police:
setbot name=IceNiki
else
botmode=2
endbot

charlie...LOOOL glad u noticed that aps monkey  :))
agree  O:-)

Non-virgin as always, Pedja. I log soon to CT buff Meso instead of puri you.  :police:
then i kick u  :normal-37:
Man it was nice video and extremely awesome music my butt was giggled every beat....xD 8)
haha thanks man, glad u liked it, lol'd at butt giggling 
:normal-4:

Pedja gets 1 shot without debuffs anyways, did you forget that he's a warning WR?
not every wr is good enough to die full buffed and forget to use his marrow and get one shotted 
Top Video Mang ; - )
Best Playlist as always xdd
@4.05 idc if it was mistake it was epic lel
title says it all  :-X

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Nice video man.(and stop hogging all the ep dude, we arent artifex)

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Nice video pedja

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
boy ur music is good + canderp in sq = not so bad vid ;)