Epic Perfect World

EPW | Artifex Vs Warning

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Just dont listen to ppl who criticize ur video, keep in mind half of them cant even legaly buy beer in shop.

On topic nice video, music u used fits really good. Watched until the end.
Keep more of them coming i would gladly watch more since its ep pov and its rare.

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
LOOL HE THREW LED

Offline Emilkinz

• #ConchitaTeam
  • Faction: Artifex
so easy man, even forum pk is easy 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
you are  still ep that dd in mass

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Angelica

Ppl are allowed to upload vids of w.e they want, they dont have to be " pro " to be allowed to post a vid, wtf is this shet?
stay away out of his thread with ur negative attitude and let ppl post vids they want to share...  annoying people these days

On topic -> good vid m8, ik u rather 1vs1, nice seeing u do some mass pk :D
i said he should practice a little more before uploading because there will always be criticism (and mostly not in a nice tone) and reading that can get very discouraging. the rest wasn't negative attitude just tips on what he could do to improve
and i don't think i need your permission to post on a thread  :normal-1:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Don't take the criticism personaly, even if it might come across a bit harsh, just take it as a bit of help and advice to improve a little.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Ppl are allowed to upload vids of w.e they want, they dont have to be " pro " to be allowed to post a vid, wtf is this shet?
stay away out of his thread with ur negative attitude and let ppl post vids they want to share...  annoying people these days

On topic -> good vid m8, ik u rather 1vs1, nice seeing u do some mass pk :D

To be honest, your gameplay is decent, don't listen to what people may say. I believe that it happens to everybody -sogging when their hp is below 50%- they just won't say it. By the way, am I the only one with a few other friends whose skillbars are based on support eps and not DD? Like, I've got all heals on the lowest row of my skillbars and DD skills on the ones above it.  :-X

Just dont listen to ppl who criticize ur video, keep in mind half of them cant even legaly buy beer in shop.

Keep more of them coming i would gladly watch more since its ep pov and its rare.

You did a great job man nice support in ground btw....dont listen to ppl out there sometimes they are judgemental so keep it up :normal-42: :normal-40:

you should definitely not listen to all the people telling you to ignore criticism and listen to Neve

Don't take the criticism personaly, even if it might come across a bit harsh, just take it as a bit of help and advice to improve a little.

use it to improve because all the people who criticized made valid points if you are big kid enough to look past all the "mean" words

I would put in some advice too but I think at this point it would get repetitive; just listen to what the others said

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

It's better to tell someone the truth no matter how ugly it is, rather than letting them live in the delusion that they're doing it right.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
man i feel sad for Pedjas and Singularitys their team is so heavy men hard carry

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Stop with the drama/arguing. I've already cleaned it a few times, I will just lock next time. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.