EPW | Artifex Vs Warning

Offline AndreyPWI

• Old Player

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Saw you sog a BM that was 1 hit away from death, and realised you suck. Not worth watching 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Saw you sog a BM that was 1 hit away from death, and realised you suck. Not worth watching
Damn so mean 

Angelica

i didn't really understand why you move in between your guild mates where you can get CCd so easily, you should fly or at least move further away, there is a reason eps don't run around in the guild lanes
you also barely do anything other than aoe heal, i honestly didn't see a single purify even on your squad leader
i'd say practice more before uploading videos

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I cringed when i saw that too.. I would be happy if enemy eps did that to me more often tbh
I'm basically 40

Offline AndreyPWI

• Old Player
:)) soo.... i dont know how i can call it... i know  i`m not good i did only beacuse i got bored if you dont like it i dont care xD . First thing , i hate mass pk , and i dont go many time that` why i dont  know how to manage to be a good suport 
Scintilla  sorry for disapointing xD have a nice day xD

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
:)) soo.... i dont know how i can call it... i know  i`m not good i did only beacuse i got bored if you dont like it i dont care xD . First thing , i hate mass pk , and i dont go many time that` why i dont  know how to do how
Scintilla said sorry for disapointing xD have a nice day xD
All the people that will quote you will give monotone replies ):

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
i didn't really understand why you move in between your guild mates where you can get CCd so easily, you should fly or at least move further away, there is a reason eps don't run around in the guild lanes
you also barely do anything other than aoe heal, i honestly didn't see a single purify even on your squad leader
i'd say practice more before uploading videos

Ppl are allowed to upload vids of w.e they want, they dont have to be " pro " to be allowed to post a vid, wtf is this shet? 
stay away out of his thread with ur negative attitude and let ppl post vids they want to share...  annoying people these days

On topic -> good vid m8, ik u rather 1vs1, nice seeing u do some mass pk :D

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
:normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Those guys are mean!  This is nice video m8 :33333  But really though, everyone starts somewhere. I'm sure you'll know to look at enemy hp next time you sog.  Pk is a process of learning.  Keep recording, and keep improving  :police:
I'm basically 40

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
ppl make mistakes.. u don't have to be rude to him . 

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
To be honest, your gameplay is decent, don't listen to what people may say. I believe that it happens to everybody -sogging when their hp is below 50%- they just won't say it. By the way, am I the only one with a few other friends whose skillbars are based on support eps and not DD? Like, I've got all heals on the lowest row of my skillbars and DD skills on the ones above it.  :-X

Offline ayimback

• Sup
  • Sup
  • Characters: Muffled
  • Faction: Sup
agatio pls remov aoe heal 

sig by GM Mist
 avatar (enlarged) by Angela (Squishy)
 forum (full size) avatar by Dominija

Offline AndreyPWI

• Old Player
Those guys are mean!  This is nice video m8 :33333  But really though, everyone starts somewhere. I'm sure you'll know to look at enemy hp next time you sog.  Pk is a process of learning.  Keep recording, and keep improving  :police:
i will do me best next time xD

eternalagony23